Naseem Hamed vs Arturo Gatti @ 130

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by RazorHandz, Oct 24, 2012.

1. oibighead

oibighead G.O.A.T. Full Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Hamed would knock Gatti out

He had too much power and Gatti would be too willing to taste it

2. p.Townend

p.Townend Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Hamed would stop him I reckon. Too much speed and gatti was too easy to hit. I like gatti and would have been hoping he could pull it off but I can't see any other outcome than a Naz tko.

3. Balder

Balder Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Gatti gets stunned quite a few times but puts Hamed down as well.

Hamed not busy enough and the knockdowns add up to a points win by Arturo. Gatti was pretty good.

Gatti UD

4. Themessiah

Themessiah no hables tanta mierda Full Member

Feb 1, 2021
    Naseem feasted on brawlers. I like Gatti and he's a warrior but Naseem is too skilled

Reinhardt likes this.
  5. Pimp C

Pimp C Free The Guys! F 12 & Goofies Stay Dangerous! Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Good fight, wish it could have happened.

6. Moonlight

Moonlight Walking in the moonlight... lonely.. as always.. banned Full Member

Nov 12, 2021
    Both were low skilled frauds. Hamed got exposed by Barrera, Gatti got exposed by Ward. Gatti was tougher fighter though. I would root for him if they fought.

7. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    STFU fanboy... frauds?? Get your punk ass in the ring. No wonder you cucksuck Canelo.... you're a noob who doesn't even know that he don't know jack...

Toney F*** U likes this.
  8. Maidanas Gun Tattoo

Maidanas Gun Tattoo Active Member Full Member

Sep 29, 2017
    Wth? By Ward? At the end of his career he was exposed? You’re about a decade late guy.

9. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    At 130, I would favor Gatti. Wonder if some of you realize how small Hamed was.

sparta likes this.
  10. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016
    Gatti was one tough fighter , but overall he was overrated and he'd get beaten up in this fight and stopped

11. Moonlight

Moonlight Walking in the moonlight... lonely.. as always.. banned Full Member

Nov 12, 2021
    Hahaha. Cry you cockroach. They couldn't even imagine Canelo's skill and resume.

12. Boxing Gloves

Boxing Gloves Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    A prime, motivated Hamed would KO Gatti brutally. I'd like to imagine the new weight division and the bigger opponent would have motivated him...that ego was something else though so you never know.

13. sparta

sparta Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 4, 2008
    Gatti beats him, toss up though. I think gatti breaks his will.

14. sparta

sparta Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 4, 2008
    He woulda quit vs gatti like he did barrera and like he did the sport. Gatti breaks his will.

15. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Loved gatti and admittedly not seen enough of him but hes an ideal opponent for naseem. If you stood with gatti he,d hurt you...but naseem would have got off first from further out. Gatti could counter well...but it was against guys that stood with him. If you didnt stand with gatti...you had a chance. He also didnt like quick hands going by the mayweather fight something naseem definetely had. That and gatti,s reaction times werent the best. Good fighter tho.