Nathan Cleverly

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Degale, Aug 23, 2019.

1. SeanB1

SeanB1 Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Sep 8, 2022
    It's only a 2:2 tbf ...

Sonny1 and DramaShow like this.
  2. SeanB1

Sep 8, 2022
    Ironically for the song he's one of the few boxers who didn't Stay Another Day

nilrem likes this.
  3. DramaShow

DramaShow 19 banned Full Member

Dec 22, 2020
    Maths is hard to be fair, I'd be surprised if I get a 2:2 once I eventually end up finishing!

DON1 and SeanB1 like this.
  4. SeanB1

Sep 8, 2022
    Very true and I'm hardly a maths whizz

5. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    He does this thing with his gf where she films him walking off and then he starts holding his arms out and looking to the sky, he does this in pretty much every post, always with rubbish cheesy music playing over it. In this one he's kneeling down as the tide is coming in, I think he's in Benidorm or Magaluf or somewhere cheap, he keeps going to mainly quite trashy Brit abroad type places and doing this stuff.

He's not in good shape, not for a boxer or ex boxer, he's got a gut on him and his face is bloated as hell, I don't know what that's from, the face, but it's a bit weird how it has blown up so much, he's 36, not 56. More importantly, he doesn't appear to be good mentally, why would you post all this sort of stuff if you were happy and content? He's deleted a lot of his past social media which if t was still up would give you an insight into why people are a bit concerned for him as he's definitely gone off the rails. He bought a campavan for a fortune and him and his gf went off in it, I have no idea what she does but it looks like they're spending money constantly and if Clev had money you'd have to queston why he's living in a flat with storage heaters and nasty flooring and wandering around n £30 Esprit ripped jeans looking like a TK Maxx mannequin that the manager has asked to be taken down as it looked too weird.

LeavemealoneKoooogs and SeanB1 like this.
  6. SeanB1

Sep 8, 2022
    Thanks a lot mate for explaining, much appreciated genuinely. This is alarming and also quite hilarious in the way you described it. I hope he gets help, he's clearly been unwell for a long time. You don't hear the likes of Enzo speak about him so I presume they've fallen out or he's cut them off or vice versa which is sad. Although Tbf Enzo is very busy telling the world to buy magical beans from Anthony Fowler and then go for a run as it cures everything (or everything the magical CBD beans can't).

EJC83 likes this.
  7. EJC83

Jan 20, 2019
    No worries man, I've kept an eye on what he's been doing post retirement because I was sort of but not really a fan, more intrigued by him than anything else. Enzo is another that's gone a bit weird but in a different way, I don't know who is worse!

SeanB1 likes this.
  8. KermitTheFrog

KermitTheFrog The people doing the banning are idiots Full Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Looks in good shape for someone that’s been retried for years. Music was a strange choice though.

SeanB1 likes this.
  9. MantraNo10

MantraNo10 New Member banned Full Member

Feb 27, 2023
    I cracked up laughing at those instagram videos. He's lost the plot :lol:

His partner looks like a plastic prostitute lol. All these videos just for a few poxy likes :lol:Tyan Booth should get on to these two he'd have lots of things to take the **** out of them with:D

10. EJC83

Jan 20, 2019
  11. Sonny1

Sonny1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 11, 2013
    That is so sad.

12. EJC83

Jan 20, 2019
    He actually looks genuinely happy in his latest reels but then they are both hammered

13. LeavemealoneKoooogs

LeavemealoneKoooogs All hail his excellency Full Member

Apr 30, 2021
    Not nice to see this tbh he looks blind drunk.

14. EJC83

Jan 20, 2019
    It's an improvement on a few years ago when he was properly losing the plot, posting about smoking weed every day, finding god, deliberately being an ahole and then claiming he was Russian and called Sergey Clev.

15. DON1

DON1 ICEMAN Full Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Anyone ever thought he may have CTE? People mock but need to understand the damage these guys take during their career. Some get away ok but the majority walk away with physical or mental scars, or both. Hopefully he gets the hlp he needs, no need to kick a man if he is struggling, happens to the best of us.

Kokiri likes this.