New Fedor pictures....

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Dostoevsky, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Boris Christoff Full Member

Jan 16, 2005
    I know. If Tito Ortiz, Vitor Belfort and Liddell can beat Couture, why does Couture beat Fedor at Heavyweight?

2. El Puma

El Puma between rage and serenity Full Member

Jan 8, 2006
    ....ar..are you ****ing kidding us?:think

3. El Puma

El Puma between rage and serenity Full Member

Jan 8, 2006
    Whats up Amsterdam? Ive been gone too long old friend.:good

4. Duende

Duende Member Full Member

Nov 30, 2004
    People often wonder how this guy be such a top fighter. I agree that he seems like a nice guy in those pictures but he also looks very strong. Once in the ring his cold face looks very menacing. When I first saw him fight I thought that he was pretty intimidating. I showed my cousin the Fedor Randleman fight and he saw Fedor for the first time and thought he looked like a mean son of a *****.

5. oblate

oblate Active Member Full Member

Sep 16, 2004
    man i hope your kidding around cause if not then your pretty ******ed.

6. doefler182

doefler182 Member Full Member

Jan 1, 2006
    couture beat tito, and vitor win cuz of a shitty cut. i still pick fedor over couture, just tryin to straighten up the facts

7. J_Roth

J_Roth VRWC Hybrid Beaner Full Member

Jan 12, 2005
    It really looks like that pesky U.F.C., Pride, Dana white thing is taking it's toll on him. He is by far my favorite MMA'er. Has been for years. I just pity the crook who thinks he is nothing and tries to mug him.

8. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Couture showed just how good he is when he beat Ortiz. Some great skill displayed.

Belfort won one out of three simply because he accidentally fingered Coutures eye and got an injury stoppage.

Liddell put on two fantastic performances in how to beat the come forward, brawler, take down guy BUT fair is fair because Coutures first fight with Chuck was great stuff.

9. Amsterdam

Jan 16, 2005
    That's right, Tito Ortiz lost, my mistake,I was just throwing out names. I don't consider Ortiz much of anything, Belfort was talented, but no substance and losing to Liddell is okay considering the styles.

But there is no way Couture beats Fedor peak/peak, that's insanity or fanboyism to suggest so.

Besides, people think that a win over that slow, unskilled Tim Sylvia is reasoning enough to pick an oldman like Couture over Gonzaga...

10. Amsterdam

Jan 16, 2005
    Not much, but Couture hasn't got a chance in hell vs. Fedor at any point.

11. Amsterdam

Jan 16, 2005
    The main point was he was defeated by lesser fighters, MUCH lesser fighters, specifically Liddell, even with styles considered. Randy equally has less of a chance against Fedor stylistically. Fedor can own him standing, in a clinch and on the ground.

I thought I remembered Tito beating him, but I admitted that was an error on my part.

I hate younghypnotiq.

12. Amsterdam

Jan 16, 2005
    Think of the strength advantage in the clinch though.

13. Amsterdam

Jan 16, 2005
    Do I underrate Couture?:think

14. Amsterdam

Jan 16, 2005
    I HATE younghypnotiq.:lol:

But, I am skeptical that some people think Couture is rejuvinated, just because he beat that joke Sylvia(I picked him in that, easy). I think Gonzaga brutalises him.

15. Amsterdam

Jan 16, 2005
    I think that Cro Cop removes Gonzaga's head in a rematch, but I still think Gonzaga is very good and will beat Couture. Gonzaga has more potential than anything, a big athletic guy with good fundamentals and a lot of strength....