New rumours of wladimir comeback

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Mordechai, Jan 14, 2022 at 3:53 AM.

1. acekard

acekard New Member Full Member

Dec 13, 2021
    well if you ask a ukrainian from eastern part you gonna get a complete opposite answer. it's a very delicate topic and that's why loma and usyk try to avoid those provocations not to anger one or other side of their countrymen.

2. cleglue1

cleglue1 Active Member Full Member

Dec 7, 2015
    F*CK Wlad and his dry ass sense of humor. He met the wrong person, should have played around with B level opponents until AJ.

3. ad4m88

ad4m88 Member Full Member

May 7, 2016
    Even at his current age I think he beats most heavys apart from AJ usyk and fury but then again age and ring rust could be a factor it would great to see him in there with maybe helenius or chisora for first fight back

4. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    I doubt this is anything more than idle talk. I would be shocked if Wlad came back to fight Fury. A case of his mind making challenges his body can't take on.

5. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    I would recommend a tune up vs a lesser but able live body just in case the reflexes are too far gone.

6. FastSmith7

FastSmith7 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2017
    Lets say Wlad comes back and beats Fury.
    Would that be the greatest win in boxing history?

JunlongXiFan and The Long Count like this.
  7. vargasfan1985

vargasfan1985 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 8, 2008
    That loss hurts Wlad, even if he was a great HW.

8. vargasfan1985

vargasfan1985 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 8, 2008
    He is not another Wilder. That’s insulting.

JunlongXiFan likes this.
  9. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    I've been telling you all that Fury is looking for these types of gimmick fights. It was always going to be Klitschko or Haye.

JunlongXiFan likes this.
  10. piprules

piprules Active Member Full Member

May 11, 2019
    Let’s go champ

11. JunlongXiFan

JunlongXiFan Active Member Full Member

Aug 9, 2020
    Usyk doesn't even speak Ukrainian

12. Big Ukrainian

Big Ukrainian Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 10, 2007
    No, you are wrong, he does and does it well. He actually was speaking in Ukrainian whole press conference with Anthony Joshua (few days before the fight). Plus, he writes poems in Ukrainian and his recent Christmas greeting was in Ukrainian language on his Instagram page.

His mother speaks Ukrainian, not Russian. And she is from Ukrainian-speaking region (Chernihivska oblast), BTW

He also speaks in Ukrainian with his daughter.

Here is Usyk's interview where he says he speaks in Ukrainian with his mother and daughter -
    This content is protected

Actually, Wladimir Klitschko speaks in Ukrainian much less than Oleksandr Usyk.

But it has to be said that language is NOT the thing that divides people in Ukraine. I have never ever heard Sergiy Derevyanchenko talking in Ukrainian language, but he is huge patriot of Ukraine.

The thing that devide people here is being pro- Ukrainian or pro-Russia and a lot of Russian-speaking people in Ukraine actually hate putin much more than some Ukrainian-speaking onces.

UmarIFLUmar and JunlongXiFan like this.
  13. Unforgiven

Unforgiven Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    Wlad's not stupid. He will stay retired.

14. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Wlad could come back and probably still beat the likes of Wilder and Ortiz.

15. JunlongXiFan

JunlongXiFan Active Member Full Member

Aug 9, 2020
    I didn't mean that he couldn't speak it, I've seen him do so before. I meant that he doesn't use it as a first language. I didn't realize however that he spoke that much in it with his family. I thought he was about as good as it as English. (I don't speak Ukrainian so I couldn't tell.) My Canadian-Ukrainian friend told me his Ukrainian wasn't at a fluent level, so I am surprised.