newsflash - carl froch talks ****!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by rooq, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Strike

Strike Boxing Addict banned

Sep 14, 2004
    He was nice enough in person...but he needs to get a ****ing move on, he has been stuck in a rut and has not stepped up his comp since Magee. Reid was shot when he fought Ottke, he was beyond shot when he faced Lacy and god only knows what that makes him now.

A pointless no win situation for Froch who is not a young fighter. He needs to step it up and soon.

2. warrior85

warrior85 R.I.P THUNDER Full Member

May 30, 2007
  3. Max Molyneux

Max Molyneux Liverpool Liver Tickler Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Froch saying he has skill last night was comedy material. Even Calzaghe said he was a joke In this months boxing news.

4. hitman_hatton1

hitman_hatton1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    i laughed when he said sergei tatevosyan was top world class.

yeah right carl. :yep

whatever old son. :lol:

5. rooq

rooq Rooq's Boxing Promoter Full Member

Jan 16, 2007
    i laughed when he referred to his own "slick silky skills"

6. jc

jc Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 9, 2004
    Hes always been a dick. All mouth, cant even remember the last time the fella fought, Ried is a has been now and beating him proves nothing. Waiting so long before fights doesnt help either, he cant spout off about Calzaghe when Joe has a fight for undisputed title coming up.

Talking only gets you so far, ive been saying it for years, step up froch ya getting boring!

7. The taff

The taff Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2005
    It would be so funny if Reid beat him :yep

Prime Reid would have beaten him, no probs IMO

8. Max Molyneux

Max Molyneux Liverpool Liver Tickler Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
    I wouldn't be suprised If Reid makes It a close fight though. McCracken hasn't taught Froch ****.

Froch gets overrated because of his punch and chin but he's only won two domestic belts. Even Dodson before the body shot was troubling him.

9. Danny Ocean

Danny Ocean My nAmE IS MoNeY Full Member

Jun 19, 2007
    froch vs brahmer is a good fight for both

10. safe_pa

safe_pa Howlin' Mad Full Member

Apr 23, 2006
    Yes but Froch is unaware of his existance, He is certain he is wbc no.1, like most things it's all in Carls head.

11. Steve Fox

Steve Fox Guest

Froch is acting the pantomime villain like Eubank did and judging by the ammount of people who want to see him lose, I'd say he's doing it very well. It doesn't matter to the TV stations if you tune in to see him win or lose, as long as you do tune in.

12. boxfan99

boxfan99 Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 25, 2006
    :yep

13. boxfan99

boxfan99 Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 25, 2006
    If Froch really wanted a title fight, why didn't he fight Bute in an IBF eliminator then? As far as I recall he was offered the shot before Bika but turned it down, and now Bute is fighting Berrio this month for the IBF title. I guess Froch, or at least his handlers, knew he would lose to Bute and thereby blow a big payday against either Calzaghe or Kessler.:yep

The guy is 85% mouth and is only surpassed by Mundine in that department, but Mundine has at least stepped up a couple of times.