Nicholas Walters KOs Lomachenko

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CupidStunt, Jun 24, 2014.

1. CupidStunt

CupidStunt Guest

GRJ is a decent fighter but was ridiculously overhyped... good but not great win. Walters is a legit beast, elite counterpuncher and biggest hitter at 126, no way Loma lasts 12 with this guy at this stage in his career

2. Sug3

Sug3 Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Lomachenko doesn't fight as well going backwards and Walters uses his height and reach well. Walters is a big featherweight and truly don't see any top guy standing up to his power and to me he's like Keith Thurman of the division, especially the way he brutally put Vic to sleep after Nonito was getting his a** whooped prior.

3. gmurphy

gmurphy Land of the corrupt, home of the robbery! banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2013
    That's way too nice of a comparison , I like Walters but his no where near lomos level, if they faught it would be unfair Walters would get really really embarrassed , I actually don't have any idea how he would land a punch on lomo

4. gmurphy

Oct 30, 2013
    Stop trolling Ffs , he knocked out a flyweight fighting at featherweight that was about 10 years past his prime , which was the best win of his career and now his top class? Lomo has way to much skill for him , axe man would be lucky to land 5 punches a round

Gannicus likes this.
  5. CupidStunt

CupidStunt Guest

Lomachecko got beaten up by fat old man Salido, imagine what prime beast Walters would do to him

Walters would stop Salido inside 6 and would have knocked Gary out the other night. He would put an ugly beating on Vasyl

6. gmurphy

Oct 30, 2013
    Hi sweet science guru, I see you've finished crying and are back spouting ****

7. Greco

Greco Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2008
    Hopefully that will be Lomachenko's next fight. I'd look for Lomachenko to win, but it'd be a good fight.

8. STB

STB #noexcuses Full Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Seems a bit too crude for Loma.

He has good power though.

9. chitownfightfan

chitownfightfan VIP Member Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Donaire KOd Darchinian in his prime while he was considered the monster of thier division......the version that Nonito and Walters recently beat has been used as a testing block......see where a fighter is at.....

Salido was a WW when he fought Loma. Don't think Lomas gonna be fightn another welter anytime soon

10. Gannicus

Gannicus 2014 Poster of the Year Full Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Loma would beat Salido at this stage now that he's learned more about how to point score in the pros. Simple.

Walters is too inept to beat Loma.
    Loma also proved a good chin in all three of his fights.

11. Bulletproof

Bulletproof Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 6, 2012
    As soon as everyone just arbitrarily accepts Lomachenko as unbeatable (the Salido fight doesn't count) and the future best ever, the better off we will all be. Hell, he might even be able to beat Wlad with his impressive array of skills and sterling amateur background. It's irrefutable!!!!

12. iceman71

iceman71 WBC SILVER Champion Full Member

Jul 28, 2008
    ****** logic at its best :good

13. Mexi-Box

Mexi-Box Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Apr 19, 2013
    The only thing I'd worry about is his power. Other than that, I think he'll be hitting air/gloves all night and Lomachenko will dominate him worse than GRJ.

RacingBeat likes this.
  14. hoopsman

hoopsman Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2005
    Still burns your ass that he won, huh Skippy? :rofl

15. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Different day, same crusade!:patsch

Eksman likes this.