Nick Ball was fantastic last night and showed shades of Mike Tyson in his demolition of Issac Lowe

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by pow, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Journey Man

Journey Man Journeyman always. Full Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Nick Ball did great but you’d have to think with his size and fairly limited boxing ability (Lowe was peppering him on the outside but just couldn’t dent him) any taller boxer at the weight who can move and has at least half decent power should have no problems in out boxing him.

He’d be a perfect fight for Conlan to rebound to.

pow likes this.
  2. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Really shows how much Sky/Matchroom benefitted from Anthony Joshua.

Having these big shows, with so many eye balls on them. It gives these younger lads such a big platform

Potwash likes this.
  3. Kizzie

Kizzie New Member banned Full Member

May 1, 2022
    I'd like to see him fight Jordan Gill, think he'd KO him

4. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    This content is protected

He seems to think he was putting on a masterclass before being caught by one.

I don't think anyone wants to see it

5. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    He has become a little deluded, was comprehensively beaten up two fights in a row. As others have said he is a tough guy Issac and skilful when wants to box but he is only riding on the coat tails if his big dosser mate if truth be known.

This content is protected

I'm not sure I see his point here although I do agree it was poor refereeing, unless the referee says stop the instruction is to defend yourselves at all times and he had also tuned his back on his opponent prior to this. Whether he felt aggrieved Nick manhandled him into the corner or it was the cut that was bothering him he was failing to defend himself and I think that is why the towel came in from the corner.

Last edited: May 5, 2022