Nicky Imanuel Jordan Nainggolan vs. Samidi Madison & Felmi Sumaehe vs. Saowaluk Nareepangsri RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Sep 8, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Mari bersiap-siap untuk bergemuruh! :ggg

Live stream:
    https://www.metrotvnews.com/live

This content is protected

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Felmi Sumaehe vs. Saowaluk Nareepangsri, 10x2" rounds @ bantamweight

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Earlier, in the opener of this minor belt trilogy of ten-rounders:

4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Nareepangsri, aka "Petcharas Superchamp" will be Sumaehe's fifth consecutive Thai opponent in her six bouts.

5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 1

They're both going hard from the opening bell! Nareepangsri is doubling and quadrupling up on piston-like uppercuts into the stomach, but Sumaehe is clouting her behind the head and even yanking on clutches of her unkempt ponytails and jerking her around by them, with nary a peep from the ref. Hooks on either side from Sumaehe, jaw-jacking Nareepangsri.

10-9 Sumaehe, roughed her up.

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Also...

Scratch that. For some reason they're doing full three minute rounds. Who knew Indonesia of all places was so progressive? :nusenuse:

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Or maybe they're just so culturally disconnected and isolated that in fact the Indonesian commission doesn't realize the rest of the world does two minute rounds in female boxing? :lol: That actually seems more plausible.

8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 2

Nareepangsri will land 2- and 3-pieces on the chin of Sumaehe, who doesn't seem particularly fussy about her defense, but the problem is that Sumaehe after biding her time and filling her lungs for a moment will then unload with about 7-8 power hits in combination, rocking Nareepangsri onto the backfoot.

10-9 Sumaehe

20-18 Sumaehe

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 3

Nareepangsri is getting strapped across the jaw with left hooks as she tries diving in to clinch. Nareepangsri gets shrugged off and positioned in front of Sumaehe and is forced to relent ground, all while pumping out straight combos. Sumaehe drills her with southpaw 1-2s from outside. Wide slapping hook by an exhausted Nareepangsri, pulling Sumaehe by the nape into a clinch.

10-9 Sumaehe

30-27 Sumaehe

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 4

Sumaehe intensifies her attacks, causing Nareepangsri to fall against the ropes, wilting, desperately lurching forward with flurries meant to scrabble her way into a handhold around Sumaehe's waist. Sumaehe just muscles her across the ring and then stalks her when Nareepangsri remains frozen like a deer in headlights, tagging her occasionally with long lunging lead lefts. Nareepangsri reacting badly to every punch now, wobbling in place for a moment before recovering her balance. Sumaehe toying with her.

10-9 Sumaehe, dominant, thought it might be waved off.

40-36 Sumaehe

11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    This ends before the halfway mark.

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 5

Nareepangsri starts to find a way to dig her way back into this, diving in low, head level with Sumaehe's inner thighs, ramming the right hand into her navel. Sumaehe is a bit nonplussed by this new strategy and has a hard time finding Nareepangsri with punitive clubbing shots as her neck keeps flopping sinuously aside while she's falling in.

10-9 Nareepangsri

49-46 Sumaehe

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 6

Nareepangsri stands off, just beyond Sumaehe's range, and rolls her entire body forward with an overhand right whenever Sumaehe begins creeping in behind the southpaw jab. Sumaehe is just missing with the 1-2 and skimming a few over the cervical spine. Nareepangsri pushing her punches, tired, but managing to keep pace with Sumaehe in the pocket, both slapping each other lightly with hooks.

10-9 Nareepangsri, close

58-56 Sumaehe

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 7

Nareepangsri keeps diving in with rights on the body, and Sumaehe counters with the 1-2 and looping solo blast left hand landing squarely against the flat of the left cheek. Nareepangsri very clearly gassed now, breathing through her mouth, taking long breaks on the outside just watching Sumaehe, then plodding in and tossing loose, messy combinations that Sumaehe is able to easily bat aside before cracking her with counters lefts until Nareepangsri has to retreat or hold on.

10-9 Sumaehe

68-65 Sumaehe