ODLH and Canelo Fighting On Social Media Like High School Chicks...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JOKER, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    IIRC Canelo is insinuating that one time two insta stars filmed Oscar doing some freaky stuff with kitchen utensils.

2. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Don't fall for it!!! Exhibition between Oscar and Canelo on the horizon. Don't be fools!

gollumsluvslave likes this.
  3. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Just two clowns fighting like 13 yr olds LOL " I'm gonna tell on you " lol

boxfap and senpai like this.
  4. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    I know a lot of people on here don't like Canelo but I think Oscar has likely become impossible to work with you can tell by his public appearances and social media that he has a lot of issues. I think that Schaffer was holding Golden Boy together and I think that Oscar's main priority is partying. He seems to have a rocky relationship with most of his fighters I am guessing he is a hard guy to get along with these days.

boxfap, Bustajay and Hanz Cholo like this.
  5. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Although it's always great to see greasy, corrupt De La Hoya be embarrassed...it's not a good look from either. Canelo is showing his true colours of late.

Alvarez will need to be careful what he says at this point. One foul move and Oscar would have the pettiness to bring up the Jauregui manslaughter case + Solis assault. Alvarez has much, much more to lose out of this.

[url]https://tinyurl.com/554j57da[/url]
    [url]https://thetequilafiles.com/2014/04/14/canelo-alvarez-dumps-televisa-after-manslaughter-accusation/ [/url]

6. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Somewhere in darkened &quiet room sits small framed man rocking too & fro whilst uncontrollably sobbing...Shadow of a REAL Man has read this thread Life has imploded ...lol poor guy ha h a ha,....

Quina74 and Young Terror like this.
  7. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    I put in a wellness check for Isal.

8. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Damn I didn't realise he was the guy who effectively ended Solis' career as a champion.

boxfap, kiwi_boxer and Quina74 like this.
  9. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    Canelo has a history of picking on small guys (entire 154 career) so no surprises he bashed in a 100lber lmao

10. alangjk

alangjk Active Member Full Member

Aug 7, 2015
    Oscar mad. The Charlo fight would be marinating if Canelo was still with him.

11. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Crazy huh! I've also wondered why the kidnapping of Canelo's brother was kept so hush hush last year too.
    I know that copycat incidents are of concern for public figures, especially in countries like Mexico... but when there's smoke, usually there is fire.

In the case of Canelo, there is an underbelly of corruption outside of the ring just as deep as that around the sport itself.
    The mayor in his hometown revoked the warrant to arrest Canelo, and had the whole thing swept under the rug.

The info is out there, but the majority of it was conveniently removed from the original sources prior to Canelo blowing up into the star that he is today.

ShovelHook likes this.
  12. Hanz Cholo

Hanz Cholo Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    canelo by decapitation.

Ph33rknot and Braindamage like this.
  13. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    LOL Left hook to that liver Hopkins tenderized already.

Ph33rknot and Hanz Cholo like this.
  14. Hanz Cholo

Hanz Cholo Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    “Right on dee butteen”!

Ph33rknot likes this.
  15. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    LOL This is awesome, probably the best thing to happen. Let me remind you that for years, it was Canelo's association with DLH and GB that was the biggest problem for Canelo. Since he left GB, Canelo has become a free agent and has taken his career to new heights. Working with Eddie Hearn and more importantly NOT working with DLH is the best move he ever made.

And now DLH is Salty about it and Critizing Canelo's BOXING? LMAO DLH is asking for a beating. DLH said Canelo shouldn't bite the hand that feeds him, well Oscar ain't feeding him no more. Oscar is jealous of what Canelo is doing without him!! If DLH wants to come at the P4P King then come out of reitrement and fight him!

Bustajay and Hanz Cholo like this.