ODLH and Canelo Fighting On Social Media Like High School Chicks...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JOKER, Jun 2, 2021.

1. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Clearly Clenelo thinks he can or he'd have lined him up for yet another old man fight. Grampa Golovkin might spank Clenboy. Better to wait until GGG is over 40.

Surrix likes this.
  2. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Floyd Jr till today is not enough old for clenbuterol to fight with again.:p

I suspect that if old GGG will look bad vs Murata, then clenelo will rush to offer fight.
    Like Kovalev looked almost done vs Yarde and vuala, fight vs clenelo offered.

BCS8 likes this.
  3. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    How badly do you think he wanted it? Did he do anything to proactively make the fight? Was his team ever in negotiations with Canelo's team? It seems to me that GGG's fans like you love to speak for him and make him sound tough like he was trying to make that fight. We have no reason to believe that GGG was seriously pushing for a 3rd Canelo fight. You saying I'm delusional for not believing that GGG wanted it doesn't mean anything, you're just saying that based on what you believe happened behind the scenes. Of course DAZN wanted to make that fight. I think realistically we have to understand that GGG wasn't keen to go directly into a 3rd fight after the rematch. GGG fired Sanchez and got a new trainer. Canelo moved up to higher weights.

I think your own narrative about GGG getting old is precisely why the fight is not gonna happen. GGG is getting older so he's slowing down as a fighter, he knows it's a dangerous fight with Canelo getting better. Canelo doesn't want to be accused of chasing old men, so why would he chase a 3rd GGG fight, what would beating a guy that he already beat do for him at this stage? I don't see what a 3rd fight does for either fighter, and GGG would have to prove he's still at the top of his game which he hasn't done. Most of his fans like you continue to push the idea that he's much older now and is far out of his prime? If that's the case why would you want your "old man GGG" to get beat up by a much better version of Canelo now than the one he fought years ago and lost to him?

Do the math. Canelo already beat him. Canelo wasn't even in his prime when that happened, since then he's only gotten better, GGG according to you is much worse now since he's older. That doesn't bode well for GGG's chances in a 3rd fight. But you want to see it anyway, do you have a death wish for GGG?

4. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    So Canelo wasn't scared to fight a 35 year old GGG, but a 39 year old GGG terrifies him? Do you have any idea how dumb that sounds lol.

5. BCS8

Aug 21, 2012
    Badly enough to move to DAZN to get the fight. Notice how El Pollo Rojo aka Clenelo 'clenbuterolo' Roidvarez dumped Oscar after Oscar tried to push for the Golovkin fight? There's a reason why Clenelo still checks under the bed at night before going to sleep ... because GGG might be there. I love the way how Clenboy went up to the wasteland that is 168 despite him claiming that he was 'not a real 160 fighter' :lol: If he stayed at MW he'd have had to have fought GGG again ;) I think Surrix is right, though. If GGG looks bad against Murata Clenelo will take a swig of Mexican Cow Juice and call GGG out.

6. BCS8

Aug 21, 2012
    Canelo got beaten up by 35 year old GGG and decided that enough was enough. It's like the little kiddie jumping into the deep end of the pool, discovering how deep it really is, and not going there for a long while.

7. BCS8

Aug 21, 2012
    *Except that Canelo loves swimming pools filled with clenbuterol ;)

8. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    I'm proud of you that you found an interview where GGG said he wanted to fight Canelo again. That's real big of GGG, but I'm questioning how much he actually wanted it. Your own narrative about GGG's age is backfiring on you here. You keep talking about old Grandpa GGG and how GGG was out his prime back when he fought Canelo.

If GGG was too old for Canelo get credit back when he fought him then what does Canelo fighting GGG now do for him? If he was already too old and past his prime at 35/36 then what does fighting a 39 year old GGG do for him? Here's where using age as an excuse for why GGG lost has come back to bite you now. Now Canelo has absolutely no reason to fight him, based on your own argument that GGG was too old.

So you have no basis to claim that Canelo is duckng him, according to you he was too old when they fought and he's much older now. Why would Canelo chase an old Grandpa GGG?

9. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    LOL Oscar pushing for the GGG fight, that's a good one.

This content is protected

"We'll make him wait, he's the B fighter now." Sounds like Oscar was really pushing hard to make that GGG fight huh.

10. BCS8

Aug 21, 2012

Interviewer "Who do you want to fight next?"
    GGG (laughs) "You know! Everybody know! Everybody knows! Of course guys I'm ready for September
    ; just ask him - I'm ready. [...] If you want big drama show, please tell him."

Shadow "Nuh-huh! Golovkin is ducking Canelo."

11. BCS8

Aug 21, 2012
    So according to you both Oscar AND Canelo were complicit in ducking Golovkin?

12. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Byrd saw it quite differently though didn't she, she saw GGG drowning in the deep end lol.

13. BCS8

Aug 21, 2012
    I'm sure Clenvarez will be interested once Golovkin is over 40

14. BCS8

Aug 21, 2012
    :eyepop:

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Think I found the only guy delusional enough to imagine that Adelaide Byrd's score was reasonable

:drink:

C.J. likes this.
  15. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    LOL I never said GGG was ducking Canelo, you're the one claiming Canelo is ducking GGG, a man that he already fought twice and beat, not the other way around tough guy.

Hey maybe GGG shouldn't have walked out of the ring without giving an interview after that rematch huh. I guess GGG found his balls again after beating Rolls lol.

"It is not the same when you call for the lion than when you actually see him coming towards you."

The fact is, BCS8, GGG claimed he was all about the Big Drama Show, but after Canelo kicked his ass in the rematch, GGG walked out that ring with his tail between his legs REFUSING to give an interview. If GGG wanted the trilogy, don't you think he should have stayed in the ring and called for a 3rd fight right then and there? It took him a whole year for him to recover from that beating and find his balls again and call for a 3rd fight? Why didn't he stay in the ring and call for the 3rd fight after the rematch happened? If he really wanted it bad, he wouldn't have gone back to the dressing room without giving an interview now would he, he would have stayed in that ring and challenged Canelo for another match right then and there. GGG needed time to recover and nurse his wounds before he would find his balls again and call for another match.