Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective!

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by Big N Bad, Sep 7, 2012.

1. dempsey1234

dempsey1234 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 25, 2012
    The question should be do old school coaches have to know all that, the answer, and I know it will break your heart, they dont need to know, old school boxing coaches can hire somebody or bring in somebody who does know, duh!:patsch
    Like this statement," Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective!" it is.

2. Jdsm

Jdsm Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 8, 2010
    I know, it's still ******ed. He's a great boxing coach, but that is just a ******ed opinion. If a boxer wants PEDs, he can do a couple of hours research, buy some PEDs off the internet and probably never fail a standard drug test in boxing.

3. dempsey1234

Jun 25, 2012
    You are right the guys that really know are bodybuilders, wrestlers and MMA guys even moreso than S&C guys. I dont really know, I have never seen any, in any gym I have been to, not to say that it doesn't happen.

4. pecho26

pecho26 ESB Lurker Full Member

Nov 19, 2010
    So?They ought to know some basic stuff and they certainly should keep their mouth shut cause they look like a complete idiots:patsch when they talk about things they dont know.Hunter and Roach kinda taake the lead in that.

5. dempsey1234

Jun 25, 2012
    Uh oh, maybe pecho my friend is it's cos they have had first hand dealings with S&C guys and found it was not to their liking and like it or not they have many years training successful fighters so they have a right to their opinion. If you think that they dont know what they are talking about then thats your opinion, if you want a S&C guy in your corner by all means have one. What Roach and Hunter say carries weight you on the other hand carry..............
    I am beginning to feel sorry for you cos this seems to be your life.
    What is it about this statement that bothers you "Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective!.", does it bother you cos it's true?
    Let's hear what you have to say. FYI, I work out of my house, I am on my PC all the time. These postings are like my coffee break, I look forward to coming on here and either reading something worthwhile or making "cartoon time" for all my yapper fan's.

6. pecho26

Nov 19, 2010
    Ofc its my life,i studied for that,and i am not gonna allow some morons to blame other people for peds Boxers for example.
    I wouldnt want a s&c coach in my corner but then again this is not a debate about boxing technique,tactics and so on,if it was i would be all ears,cause it would help me a lot,its about s&c.
    I have Roaches videos and Angelo Dundes videos.I watch them a lot but dont take any advice for s&c cause its mostly moronical.:roll:
    You know why they talk **** about S&C trainers?Cause they feel threatened.They are worried they aint gonna be able control every aspect of training,especially ones they dont know.
    In the future i hope it will change that every boxing trainer will be educated,but that is utopia.
    This thread doesnt bother me cause then i wouldnt have a profesion,everybody would know everything.There are numerous threads on numerous formus how meat is dangerous and work of the devil and they discuss about that.
    Forums are about that,people come and share their ideas,sometimes,matter of fact most of the time they are troll threads like this one,but you come and write what you know.
    You do realize there are cell phones that can go on internet as well?:huh You cant troll me,you can feel whatever you for me.It makes me laugh :D.Im gonna write whats on my mind for 100 pages if i want to,and if i dont feel like i wont.You or any other poster dont have anything to do about it.Very simple.:deal

7. dempsey1234

Jun 25, 2012
    Uh oh, here for your enjoyment is cartoon time, oh before cartoon time, a commercial from our sponsors, "Old school boxing", we dont have to know everything bout the human body, all we need to know is what works for our guys, old school, new school, future school, we will bring someone in."
    Now what you have been waitin' for-

CARTOON TIME
    :roll::?:nut:hammertime:vonnecunt:fight:boogie:bananamaniac:party:hi:

8. pecho26

Nov 19, 2010
    Well as expected.
    All of those emoticons and sarcasm means one thing:i dont know what to say.
    Good for you.:goodStay a while maybe you learn something :hi:

9. dempsey1234

Jun 25, 2012
    Freddie Roach and Virgil Hunter, are old school guys, psst! Between you and me practically all boxing and training practices are old school, unless they invent new ways to throw a punch or invent new punches, a jab is still a jab, a hook is still a hook, a human body is still a human body. What worked 200yrs ago works today, running, exercises, diet, they did pretty good job, understanding the human body without knowing muscle, twitch, fibers or oscillation of the framus, please.

What we should be saying is what old school training routines can help me, or my fighters. Hey, I want to know. Maybe there will be a chance that somebody might say "Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective", but tell me why you might agree or disagree with that statement.

:happy:happy:party:bush

10. pecho26

Nov 19, 2010
    Once again for a hundred time we are not talking about boxing technique,i dont know why you are so dense and cant see that.:patsch
    I dont argue about that,but it seems you have no idea what ur talking about.Human body is a human body but i wouldnt like to be operated by a guy that is 200 years behind science and medicine.
    Hey but if you want to do s&c b4 200 years be my guest,get 20 kg on your back and go run in army boots for 10 miles if you think that will help you with anything.
    I Like some things from old scholl but its for mental preparation mostly.
    Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective?It is the simplest ofc cause it is the SIMPLEST but is it effective as todays training routines?Not in a million years.And i already stated why above.

11. dempsey1234

Jun 25, 2012
    Since I cant understand and you can and your arguements are silly, you know what its, its

CARTOON TIME
    :blabla:bananamaniac:party:banana:mj:desk:drama:clown:nutcase:dunnowha:

12. Jdsm

Jdsm Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 8, 2010
    You come across as extraordinarily immature; it's quite sad given the fact that you're presumably an adult.

13. pecho26

Nov 19, 2010
    :lol: Figures,well if you cant understand why dont you go read some books and come back.:happy

14. dempsey1234

Jun 25, 2012
    Thank you, you are correct, when children dont understand and present a silly arguement and calling people who are somebody, idiots, ******ed and whatever then no matter what you might say, they are there to **** on it, so its pointless argueing about something with somebody who claims he is making the point that everybody should agree. If you have a valid, or even just a respectful answer or comment without resorting to namecalling to people who deserve respect. Those who want respect, give respect if not then it's CARTOONTIME.

15. dempsey1234

Jun 25, 2012
    Hmmmm!:think, do you have any books in mind?:huh:?