Old Video of Floyd accusing Pacquiao of taking PEDs.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Smokin'Joe-, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Smokin'Joe-

Smokin'Joe- Guest

[YT]y31Xq5tzbLM[/YT]

:lol: Pointing the finger at Pacquiao who didn't take PEDs, just to take the attention away from Floyd. When all along Floyd was the one that was juicing himself to the gills. Not to mention Floyd was scared to fight Pac back then, just used this accusation on Pac to duck him as well.

What a way to 'clean up the sport'. Look at nostrils grinning in the background. USADA should see this vid and hire him as their worldwide ambassador.

2. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Stop bumping your own **** threads, everyone already knows Pac was on them drugs and Roach admitted it :patsch

3. iDavid

iDavid Active Member Full Member

May 3, 2014
    Fluid IVIayweather was the one who took PED''s and then mask them with 2 bags of IV's.

4. Smokin'Joe-

Smokin'Joe- Guest

:good 750ml of Fluid, 14 Times the legal limit.

5. doom bull

doom bull Certified Limb Boner Full Member

Oct 27, 2005
    Any top boxer or any top athlete for that matter isn't 100% clean, in my opinion. If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying. That goes for more than just athletics. Everyday life...business, politics, etc. That being said, I do believe that Floyd was one of the "cleaner" boxers out there. I'm not a Floyd fan by any stretch. Sure Pacman juiced. You don't go up in weight that fast, especially being an Asian fighter. This isn't racist at all. How many big, Asian fighters have their ever been? None. It's just genetics. Pac man juiced himself and never got caught. Made millions doing so. Ethically speaking, it isn't right but what is right in this world?

6. larryx2012

larryx2012 I AM BETTER THEN YOU Full Member

May 24, 2012
    Man ya'll really cant move on past Manny and Mayweather can ya'll