Oleksandr Oleksandrovych Usyk vs. Dereck Chisora

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Jan 23, 2020.

The Cat or Del Boy?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2020.
  1. Usyk on points

54.0%
  2. Usyk by stoppage

34.0%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Chisora on points

0.7%
  5. Chisora by stoppage

11.3%
  1. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Chisora beat Whyte in their first fight, in my expert opinion, and he was ahead on 2 of the judge's scorecards and on his way to winning the rematch prior to getting clipped in the 11th and the two point deductions by the crooked ref had a lot to do with that because it forced him to put his foot on the gas and be more reckless. So Chisora is about the same level as Whyte and their two fights proved that.

I think Usyk will win a UD or possibly force a no mas stoppage sometime in the second half of the fight. It's a shame Usyk's such a gentleman because I'd love to see him slap Chisora across the chops or spit in his face at the weigh in.

2. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    So that means they're both slightly better than Wach.:sisi1

Serge likes this.
  3. Limerickbox

Limerickbox Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 18, 2015
    Chisora is a legitimate, physically strong HW.

This should be a good gauge at HW for Usyk

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  4. WhataRock

WhataRock VIP Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2004
    I don't think Usyk does this easy.

5. young_wolverine

young_wolverine Member Full Member

May 31, 2019
    Good Fight Usyk should win this but Chisora is dangerous my prediction is Usyk via UD is this confirmed?

6. Inglis_1

Inglis_1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 4, 2018
    Yup had the Gashi fight a draw too. Unfortunately the scorecards were filled out before the fight.

CST80 likes this.
  7. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    :lol: yes

CST80 likes this.
  8. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Whyte would ragdoll Usyk out of the ring.

Blind fanboys on here act liken Usyk is invincible and cant be hit.. sad truth is he is very hittable and he aint even fought any half decent heavies.

Joyce? Slow as Eff
    Witherspoon? Marked up Usyks face badly

Whyte? He would no mas Usyk

Usyk aint beating top 4 and Chisora willl give him plenty of problems if the same Chisora from Whyte fight turns up Usyk will no mas

9. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    I see a whole lot of delusional hoping here and not very much logic. Because that's the pretzels fanboys twist themselves into when trying to hype the limited losers that they like in their attempts to bolster them up and turn them into something they are not.

The only point you have is that Chazz marked his face up, but like Loma, Usyk marks up way too easily, all the while.... dominating his opponents. Also he hadn't fought in almost a year, there is something called rust. REMEMBER? The same excuse you used for that fat repulsive slug you love so dearly.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  10. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    No worries, the fight is round the corner now. I know Usyk starts slow and gets hit pplenty and Chisora has stopping power... ALWAYS had a good engine... and always comes out the gates fast.

Usyk has no reach advantage like Klitckho or Fury to get out of the way. And his body movement aint as flawless as you think it is.

Lets see how bad Chisora is and how great Uysk is.

I know Usyk aint beating Whyte but thats for another discussion

11. DanielDimov

DanielDimov Jabbing all night Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Meh whatever, I will just pretend that I never saw this post.

CST80 likes this.
  12. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    It's easier to do if you just don't respond to it. But everyone works with what they got.

13. DanielDimov

Feb 2, 2015
    Hahahhahahahahha lol hilarious

14. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    Did you miss your medication? Or you just say the opposite of what you mean, all the time?

15. DanielDimov

Feb 2, 2015
    I've always said that Chisora is the perfect gatekeeper for this division. If you can beat him, you are in for the big fights. But he never really did something awesome. And to claim that Usyk didn't achieve anything in the HW division? Lol that is something to argue about with someone a lot younger than you. You are just being provocative and act like someone that just wants to Express I don't even how to call it because it is not an opinion..... I am not a super hardcore fan that will defend Usyk 24/7 on the forums. Everyone has his own thoughts but yours are just stupid about this topic. So you are saying that Usyk never achieved anything at all? He unified the CW division, had a great amateur career and so on. And to argue here that he didn't achieve anything in the HW DIVISION is just stupid. You can't even argue about it, it is a fact that Chisora just won't beat Usyk and that's it. Chisora's best fights were against Whyte and it was not because Chisora is the ultimate fighter but because there was a lot of tension between them and Whyte got the best out of Chisora. Usyk vs Chisora won't be any different than Pulev vs Chisora. And ****ing 10 pounds and two abbreviations (CW and HW) won't make any difference.

CST80 likes this.