Oleksandr Oleksandrovych Usyk vs. Dereck Chisora

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Jan 23, 2020.

The Cat or Del Boy?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2020.
  1. Usyk on points

54.0%
  2. Usyk by stoppage

34.0%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Chisora on points

0.7%
  5. Chisora by stoppage

11.3%
  1. KingKanelo

KingKanelo Member banned Full Member

Dec 29, 2019
    i'm just happy that HW is delievering fights

We just had AJ vs Ruiz in Nov

Now we have Wilder v Fury in Feb and Usyk vs Chisora March and then AJ vs Pulev in April (likely)

2. Eggman

Eggman "The cream of the crop! Nobody does it better! Full Member

Dec 2, 2015
    yeah kinda floated between the two

3. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    His one punch out cold face first KO over a much bigger and heavier prime Diamond Boy Charr is more spectacular and impressive than any KO Bootleg D, AJ and Fury (ie. the big three at HW) have ever scored in their careers.

This content is protected

He'll be a beast up at HW. That being said, he might have left it too late because he's 35 y/o now and he'll be 36 by the time he moves up, if he even decides to do so.

4. Eggman

Dec 2, 2015
    if I was in a similar situation I would give it a crack, he knows he can almost best the like of Usyk and with his power he would always have a chance!

come on ya big Latvian bear take a chance at heavy, go and demand charrs ‘wba’ belt from him

CST80 and Serge like this.
  5. Eggman

Dec 2, 2015
    brutal KO. I wish charr would retire, or fight the Latvian cruiser king again

6. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Some fun opening rounds but by the time the 5th bell rings Delboy is confused and getting peppered from angles.
    Usyk turns it up between 7-9 and Delboys team throw in the towel in rounds 9-11

Usyk TKO 11

7. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    So would I. That being said, he has to get by Dorticos first and that's no easy task. I'd like to see Dorticos up at HW too. He could fight the WBC champ Bootleg Dorticos and shatter that glass mandible of his with his Cuban missile right hand.

Diamond Boy don't want that smoke with Briedis again because he still has nightmares about being put to sleep KO6 style in their first encounter.

CST80 likes this.
  8. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Nope. After he got smashed by Povetkin, he took a year or so off and dropped over 30lbs. He has been at Cruiserweight since that.
    Was supposed to fight Makabu last year but that fell through.(I think it was Makabu)

9. Eggman

Dec 2, 2015
    well he fought two guys who fought at heavyweight. Happy? Jeez

Badbot likes this.
  10. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    :D

11. Tabby73

Tabby73 New Member Full Member

Jan 19, 2020
    Usyk is not hard to heat even his last fight against a bum his face was marked up like toddlers colouring book

deadACE and Aydamn like this.
  12. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Sorry I missed this post

No I actually think an in shape fully motivated Chisora, like the one we've seen since he hooked up with Haye, is about the same level as Whyte

Chisora already beat a much better version of Helenius than the one Whyte did albeit he was robbed

He sparked out Lucas Browne in sparring a few weeks before Whyte repeated the trick

The only guy Whyte's beaten I'd favour over Chisora is Parker and I'd favour Parker over Whyte if it was just Parker vs Whyte and not Parker vs Whyte and the referee

The referee was instrumental in getting Chisora KTFO in the rematch against Whyte too. I had Chisora winning their first encounter and on his way to winning the rematch until the point deductions forced Chisora to put his foot on the gas and become more reckless.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  13. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    agreed man i wanted to see briedis tests the waters at heavyweight as well .

lol bootleg D ?

Serge likes this.
  14. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Hopefully Usyk, Briedis, Dorticos, and Briedis take over the HW division and resoundingly prove once and for all that CW Level>>HW Level lol

Bootleg D = Deontay

D = Dorticos

15. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    lol how come bootleg lol sorry its funny as heck lol

Serge likes this.