Oleksandr The Barbaric Epicly Ransacks The Gypsy Queen In Violent Blubber Emulsifying Fashion.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Power_tek

Power_tek Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 22, 2018
    This is absolutely correct his career is completely over rated and he is often mentioned as a atg, his resume is pretty poor and he gets to much credit for coming back from a long bender and beating wilder who is has the worst resume of any heavyweight champion in history and is elevated by his knockout record.
    It’s a sad situation when fury has a more credible claim to atg status than, Terrance Crawford who is the first fighter to unify in two divisions.
    I don’t think it will be the walkover that you are predicting, because fury has never had more to prove and that makes him dangerous, I really hope he gets a good beating from usyk and I think it will be a usyk win.
    I should add that I think usyk was lucky against Daniel Dubois and the blow was on the belt which could be considered low but he wasn’t caught in the bollocks like he claimed he took advantage and milked it because he was hurt.
    Fury’s biggest mistake here is having the fight in Saudi a Muslim country where he will struggle to get his hands on wild boar.
    A victory for usyk is a victory for boxing.
    I’m sick of fury’s nonsense

vast likes this.
  2. CooperKupp

CooperKupp Jokic THREE Time MVP Haters Full Member

Aug 28, 2022
    Looks kind of like John Malkovich there. Lol :lol: Well maybe his Lennie Small character anyway.

CST80 likes this.
  3. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    3 days out from being splattered with Belly's smelted belly fat.:deal:

ellerbe and Badbot like this.
  4. IronMaster

IronMaster Cheers banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2024
    I agree with Ben Davison's assessment on this fight....

'''Both the guys are phenomenal – that’s why we’re here. That’s why we’re all here, and it’s such a big event.

Saturday’s fight is not only a fight between the world’s two finest heavyweights – the 37-year-old Usyk is the IBF, WBA and WBO champion – but the most intelligent heavyweights of the modern era, whose abilities to adapt could yet define what unfolds.

“That’s going to be interesting to find out,” Davison explained. “I think there’ll be ebbs and flows; there’ll be adjustments; there’ll be spells of them boxing with each other and it’ll be interesting to see who gets the better of that battle.

“It depends how both guys approach the fight and how the longer periods of the fight are spent. I think that, if there’s big periods when they’re trying to box each other, the person who’s better prepared and quicker to process may end up getting the better of that.

“However, if there’s long periods of them fighting up close and at a high tempo and it being quite an attritional fight, then the fighter with the better physicality and the better mentality will probably get the better of that. There’ll be ebbs and flows and you’ll see a bit of everything on Saturday night.”

5. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Just want to be part of this historic thread!

6. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    What do you think Fury's tactics will be? Fury and Sugar Hill would've come up with something, whether it works against Usyk is another thing.

Badbot likes this.
  7. slash

slash Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I saw how long that post was and got out my red pen.

I couldn't find any slip ups. A+

CST80 likes this.
  8. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    You know Usyk well enough to know from his facial expressions what he is thinking? Just stop! You know nothing.

lordlosh likes this.
  9. Elvizzz

Elvizzz Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 29, 2008
  10. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    I think Fury and his team are going to take a malleable mixed bag kitchen sink approach, if plan A doesn't work, pivot to plans B, C, D, E, F whatever works. But the problem is, Usyk will adjust to any adjustment, so whatever they try, will most likely prove futile. Leaving him a bit of a clueless broken man and a punching bag, like he was in the second half of the Ngannou fight.

MidniteProwler likes this.
  11. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    I could see both guys making adjustments throughout the fight it could be a very tactical game of chess.

CST80 likes this.
  12. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    just came across this vid of mancini seeing exactly what ive been saying i see. almost point for point. im sure there are many more that see it, but mancini is willing to say it straight, without worrying about offending the wrong person or being diplomatic with the truth. timestamped.
    This content is protected

CST80 likes this.
  13. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    Goddamn you Mark Nelson, you robbed me of my KO9 prediction!!!:smiley_1140:

NullaLexInk likes this.
  14. NullaLexInk

NullaLexInk Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 10, 2022
    Seriously. If Fury had gone down from that he would not have raised to his feet. He was feeling every pound of his weight in that moment. Always thought the way to hurt him or stop him was via accumulation and not one shot power. This more or less proved it.

CST80 likes this.
  15. ertwin

ertwin Active Member Full Member

Aug 2, 2016
    Thats what you get for not having 6 square