Oleksandr Usyk is a joke. Has only fought 1 time since he won the belts in 2021.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Fracture10, May 15, 2023.

1. DoubleG95Fanatic

DoubleG95Fanatic Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 25, 2021
    4 fights in 4.5 years is a bit of a joke but he's not the only 1 to blame.

pacas likes this.
  2. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    Usyk fought a mandatory rematch against a top 5 fighter. He wanted to fight Fury, Fury ducked him.

pacas likes this.
  3. MAD_PIGE0N

MAD_PIGE0N ... banned Full Member

Sep 3, 2022
    The moment when some Usyk *sswashers excuse his crappy activity is the moment you realize they've nothing solid or valid as a reason. He isn't the only one that's not active, but when we talk about fighter X we talk about fighter X, plus he's the one so glorified, yet fought three fighters, but only one good in the last four years. It's understandable that the Usyk c**k*uckers enjoy that taste, but it obviously becomes sour as they really avoid talking about it, but redirects it to Fury - ok, we accept Fury is **it, how does that excuse for Usyk being the same? His mandatory defence is about to fail, while he claims he's so easy to deal with - what, he's going to throw it on Queensberry again? The only fact is he won the heavyweight titles in September 2021, defended them once in August 2022, it's mid May 2023 and we still don't know when he's going to defend them again, but they're four, not one, as Fury, who also can move his *ss a bit, but there are enough other threads about him, weirdly, when we've so much to say about Usyk who's better, faster, more brave, more intelligent, more beautiful, with a bigger *ick (surely, the way the spravedliv guy enjoys it - he is for Usyk what miniq is for Fury), with a nicer smile and better hair colour.

If the purse bids for the Dubois fight fail (they've to be sometime the end of this month if I am not mistaken), he'll be mandated to face Wilder - I wonder what's next: failing the Dubois fight and taking Wilder; accepting Dubois; failing both and blaming the other teams or failing them with the usual injury that will magically heal by December? Yet I hope to see him fighting any of these guys, better go with Wilder, of course, but the *sswashers seem more satisfied with him stalling the division, allowing them talking more of the boring crap against Fury rather than see Usyk fighting. That also means something, but all of the factology appears to be in another dimension for their intellectual capacity.

It is that simple: just for once try to justify how this great fighter is so inactive and how's that excusable, but without mentioning any other, I mean if you see someone pooping on the street, will you do the same and say "but he also did it"?

Thunderstorm likes this.
  4. AngryBirds

AngryBirds Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 3, 2022
    I see I see. Well what has Supreme Leader Fury done since he won the belts after struggling to beat an ancient Wladimir back in 2015?

-Dodged a contractually obligated rematch to Klitchsko and was stripped of his belts (and rightfully so)
    -Outboxed Wilder 3x for a padded record
    -Ducked Joshua
    -Ducked Usyk
    -Beat Whyte who isn't even elite level
    -Ducked Ruiz
    -Maybe wants to fight an old retired Chisora again

I'd much rather see Usyk fight once a year getting top quality competitive fights than to watch Fury duck everyone who can remotely put up a fight.

5. miniq

miniq Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed HW Champion Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Usyk is making money beating up big useless lumps like AJ and so he should after a long hard unpaid career

Fury will secure his retirement

By my math Usyk will have earned in his last 3 bouts (Fury, AJ, AJ) approximately 50x the amount he made for a 20+ year boxing career.

Can't hate on him. Them roid cycles are vicious also.

6. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Witherspoon OU''s 1st fight at HW? OU was testing the waters with Witherspoon. You know, new division and all.

heerko koois likes this.
  7. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Yep...nothing wrong with that

Braindamage likes this.
  8. Wasteman

Wasteman Certified Wasteman Full Member

Jul 17, 2018
    It's not a good look for Usyk or Fury and it's looking increasingly dire for the heavyweight division and for the sport as a whole.

I have friends who are fans of other combat sports who pity me as a boxing fan.

pacas likes this.
  9. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    Don't worry. The excitement is coming back.

This content is protected

pacas likes this.
  10. spravedlivylev

spravedlivylev Haaaappy Neeeew Yeeeear! Full Member

Nov 17, 2022
    It seems that the usual handful of Fury apologists are even more idiotic than usual. I know they are not the sharpest tools in the shed anyway as you have to be a special type of moron to still support Fury in 2023. But I never would have thought such a basic exercise in logic needs to be explained.

By saying that Usyk is inactive, you are making a statement that Usyk is doing something that is out of the ordinary in the division and he is less active than others.

The argument is that in the past four years, Usyk only had four fights. Since mid-2019, Usyk jumped up a division, fought in his home country and was ducked twice. Also, we already know that he will fight in July, with a mandatory (either Dubois or Wilder). Apart from his upcoming opponent, Usyk is the only top-heavy at the moment who has a fight lined up in the next two months = until mid-2023.

Let's take a look at the top-ranked heavies from BoxRec. Between mid-2019 and mid-2023, he will have fought a total of five times.

In the very same time period, so from mid-2019 until mid-2023, as far as we know, the other top 5 HW guys look like this:
    Fury fought six times.
    Joshua fought six times.
    Ruiz fought four ties.
    Wilder fought five times.
    Whyte fought six times.

So, while Usyk changed a division, went back to defend his home country (twice) and was ducked twice by Fury, he only had one less fight than Fury, Joshua and Whyte, had one more than Ruiz and the same amount of fights as Wilder.

And this is why the agenda of a**hats like Mad_Ducky and other Fury rimmers is ridiculously obvious. There are no threads discussing how inactive any of the others are. No Furyettes parroting how inactive Ruiz or Wilder are. Yet, they keep coming with the "Usyk is inactive" bollocks. Even more hilariously they have the cheek to do so as it's common knowledge how the last one and a half years of Usyk's career have been derailed and stalled by none other than their ogre idol with the body looking like chewed bubble gum. If not for Fury's blatant ducking (twice!), Usyk could have fought at least six times in this period.

The bottom line is: even with Fraudy ducking him and other outside factors, Usyk's activity only registers as "inactivity" if you are a useless troll who not only deliberately ignores facts but can't even count to five.

Last edited: May 16, 2023
    splatter69 and The Real Lance like this.
  11. senpai

senpai Boxing Addict Full Member

May 18, 2021
    Yeah, Usyk is inactive and his happy about it. He got the money he wanted from AJ.

Doing propaganda and other BS now, when his church is under attack, but not a single word about it.

You cannot defend his promoter and his talent is wasted by Hearn and his two faced "friend" Krassyuk

MAD_PIGE0N likes this.
  12. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    He agreed to 70/30 and all of Furys demands so that makes him the man. Fury is a Joke. A big fat bald one at that.

splatter69 likes this.
  13. MAD_PIGE0N

MAD_PIGE0N ... banned Full Member

Sep 3, 2022
    The last stand of an Usyk *sswasher:
    1. He changed the category, while at the same time, he has the experience of "300 fights" and surely is a professional athlete with the necessary size for a heavyweight, needing just a few kilos gain (even the 10 cm. taller Wilder fought lighter than Usyk for most of the time).
    2. The war in Ukraine where he participated... with few photos
    3. Usyk is older than Fury, regardless of the insignificant difference and the fact Usyk lives a strict athlete's style unlike Fury
    Oh, but wait: he won the titles from AJ and the latter activated his rematch clause, but it's Fury who stopped Usyk from activity, by asking him to fight in December 2022, after the AJ rematch, which Usyk denied.

[url]https://i.ibb.co/KhsHH51/1684261265588.jpg[/url]

It wasn't that easy to justify his crap activity, was it if you don't involve some lies about the evil Fury. :D That's as cheap as expected from a *ack*ss Usyk claqueur.

Last edited: May 17, 2023
  14. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016
    If anyone needs to be stripped, it's Fury

spravedlivylev likes this.
  15. ikrasevic

ikrasevic Allah Vs. satan Full Member

Nov 3, 2021
    I don't think Oleksandr Usyk is a joke. The fact is that Fury fought twice in 2022 and Oleksandr Usyk once. In 2022, Fury knocked out a TOP 10 contender, and fought for the last time after Usyk.

pacas and MAD_PIGE0N like this.