Oleksandr Usyk is a joke. Has only fought 1 time since he won the belts in 2021.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Fracture10, May 15, 2023.

1. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Bs facts! Yeah ok. I guess facts mean nothing in the world of esb. April 29 2023 is the biggest duck in recent memory, thank your Gypsy Queen Tyson Fury the Duck for that. He deprived the boxing world from an Undisputed champion.

Banana-Rama likes this.
  2. Mickc

Mickc Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 28, 2015
    Ha Ha brilliant lol The fact is and well documented that Usyk and his Team never agreed to all the terms in Furys favour despite what they said and then pulled the plug !

MAD_PIGE0N likes this.
  3. spravedlivylev

spravedlivylev Haaaappy Neeeew Yeeeear! Full Member

Nov 17, 2022
    What the hell are you talking about when saying "Usyk failed to make the fight with Fury"?

4. Mickc

Nov 28, 2015
    Ok post the links up proving the facts you posted are true and the ones I posted are BS,very easy to do to see which one of us posting BS !

MAD_PIGE0N likes this.
  5. Mickc

Nov 28, 2015
    You know exactly what I’m talking about,Fury wanted the Usyk fight in late 2022 but Usyk declined it saying he needed a rest as he was tired .

MAD_PIGE0N likes this.
  6. spravedlivylev

Nov 17, 2022
    I can see you need the help, so here is the "for dummies" timeline of the events.

Fury: Middleweight, I'll fight you in Saudi!
    Usyk: Fine.
    Fury: Guess what, I don't want to fight in Saudi anymore, I don't care if you already made your deal with them!
    Fury: I want to fight in my backyard!
    Fury: And I want a rematch too!
    Usyk: Fine. So the split is 50/50, just like Bob and Frank said, right?
    Fury: Yes.
    Fury: On second thoughts - no, f*ck that 50/50!
    Usyk: Fine. How about 60/40 for the winner?
    Fury: Hell no!
    Usyk: Fine. How about a guaranteed 60/40 for you?
    Fury: Hell no!
    Usyk: But that's what you wanted from Joshua, without belts, while Joshua was the bigger draw.
    Fury: Rabbit! Middleweight! Sh*thouse!
    Usyk: Fine. What do you have in mind then?
    Fury: It's 70/30 for me!
    Usyk: Bro... you mad? 30%, that's what beltless WBC mandatories get.
    Fury: Take it or leave it, midget! P*ssy! Rabbit!
    Fury: And I changed my mind - no rematch!
    Fury: Haha, changed my mind again - the rematch is on!
    Fury: And the best split you can get even if you beat me in the first match is 50/50!
    Usyk: Bro... It's customary that if there's an uneven split for the first fight, the split is reversed if the winner of the first fight is the guy with the smaller split.
    Fury: Rabbit! Middleweight midget! Gappy teeth!
    Usyk: Okay, that's enough of you. You'll never fight me, no matter what I agree to, so I'm off, mate.

You: Usyk failed to make the fight, never agreed to anything!

Hint: count the times "fine" in this little text above. That is the number of concessions Usyk made, while Fury made none - and you ogre stans still talk about how and what terms Usyk didn't agree to, lol.

Last edited: May 16, 2023
    splatter69 and Banana-Rama like this.
  7. Banana-Rama

Banana-Rama Active Member Full Member

Nov 28, 2015
    Fury and his team kept on moving the goalposts, ''60-40, oh wait no actually 70-30, oh and remember that rematch clause WE asked for in the first place, we don't want that anymore''. They dragged out negotiations as long as possible and made them as difficult as possible because they didn't want the fight.

spravedlivylev likes this.
  8. Mickc

Nov 28, 2015
    What terms were offered and agreed for the Fury v Usyk fight in late 2022 as Usyk immediately said he was not fighting in 2022 as he was tired and would not be out again until Spring time 2023 ? That was then the end of the matter and Fury then fought Chisora in December in a voluntary.What happened in 2023 if as Usyk and his Team had stated they had indeed agreed to everything with Fury apparently being a diva it would not matter as if all his terms were agreed to the fight simply had to happen. Usyk never had the split reversed in the Joshua rematch either it was certainly better than the first fight but they both got 50/50 iirc .

MAD_PIGE0N likes this.
  9. spravedlivylev

Nov 17, 2022
    That is the bollocks narrative Fury fans try to push.

In early 2022, both Team Usyk and Team Fury agreed to a timeline: Usyk-Joshua rematch in July, followed by a five-month break, then Usyk-Fury undisputed aimed at December. But then Team Usyk proposed why not fight earlier in the year. Initially, Fury agreed and he started his usual back and forth which ended in his demanding to fight Whyte instead of Usyk in April.

This delayed the Usyk-Joshua rematch by one month to August. This meant that the undisputed fight was no longer possible in December with the pre-agreed five-month break after the Joshua rematch. Team Fury knew this perfectly well. As soon as the Joshua rematch was pushed to August (once again: because of Fury's messing around), it automatically meant that the undisputed couldn't happen before February. The one-month shift from December would have meant January but that's the worst month of the year to make any big PPV events - people are skint after the holidays.

These are all documented, confirmed facts. Even Bob Arum confirmed in late August, straight after the Joshua rematch that the target date for the undisputed is February. Look it up. Once again: it is because both teams agreed to a certain timeline. Fury said nothing about a December fight date, it was never on once the Joshua rematch couldn't happen in July as planned.

Fury only jumped on this "December, the fight has to be in December" thing because he knew he could fool his moronic stans who can't follow timelines. Fury only started to talk about December after his infamous 8th September Instagram video post - which was made as a response to the interview Usyk gave in Ukrainian talking about his plans. What you and all other Fury stans lapped up without thinking is that Usyk didn't say he was injured therefore no fight in December. What he said was: no fight in December possible, I want to be with my family and have some injuries to take care of anyway. Very different thing, as he merely talked about what he was planning to do in the pre-agreed five months break that was happening anyway, injuries or not. I repeat: the five-month break following the Joshua rematch was happening for Usyk anyway, injuries or not.

And one more thing: Fury himself inadvertently proved that he was perfectly aware of the pre-agreed timeline. Listen to his 8th September Instagram post again. He says: "it doesn't matter if it's December or April or August next year". Not a single word about: "but you promised a December fight". December was never on, Fury knew that perfectly well. He also knew how the delay of the Usyk-Joshua rematch to August (which, for the third time: was the result of Fury's messing around in early 2022) meant the earliest the undisputed could happen was February. That's why he had the ridiculous sparring session in December against Chisora because he knew he wouldn't face Usyk and wanted to have an official voluntary defence so he wouldn't get stripped. Fury is many things but he is not stupid. He knew what he was doing when he messed around in early 2022 and he knew what he was doing when he never mentioned how he too with Team Usyk on the timeline about the planned five-month break for Usyk after the Joshua rematch. He started to push this December bollocks only after it was confirmed by even his own promoter, Arum, that the undisputed bout could take place no sooner than February. And you, his loyal vassals, duly parrot Fury's dodgy narrative back ever since.

splatter69 and Banana-Rama like this.
  10. spravedlivylev

Nov 17, 2022
    See above.

11. Mickc

Nov 28, 2015
    Firstly Whyte was WBC mandatory
    Yes I see it but just a couple of things,Whyte was WBC mandatory and Fury was to be stripped if he did not fight him,yes we know Undisputed trumps a mandatory but then you have to factor in that Usyk was contracted into an immediate rematch with Joshua and rumours were floating about that Joshua wanted 50 million to step aside to allow the Undisputed fight,then Joshua himself stated he was never going to step aside. The Saudi Tournament in December with the proposed bouts between Fury v Usyk and Joshua v Wilder for the biggest purses available to them will hopefully take place and if these fights don’t happen for whatever reasons,if one is Fury then I will be the first calling him a duck on here,until then let’s see what December brings .

MAD_PIGE0N likes this.
  12. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Honestly the worst heavyweight champion ever. Never won the lineal belt, spend most of his career fighting cruiserweights, dances stupid, won't fill that gap in his teeth with some plaster or anything like a Flex Seal, thinks a rosary is a necklace? No, I'm sorry. Dempsey would be ashamed of this.

spravedlivylev likes this.
  13. spravedlivylev

Nov 17, 2022
    No, initially Joshua agreed to step aside. Fury deliberately dragged on the negotiations with Team Usyk and only that's when Team Joshua wanted more money - obviously, as they were losing out by Joshua not fighting. The initial amount was much lower but Team Fury never paid Team Joshua but kept dragging out the negotiations with Team Usyk, the easiest team to deal with in boxing.

Look at how quickly and easily Fury made the Whyte and the Chisora fights - two has-beens whom he was sure he could easily beat. And look what happened every time he negotiated with Usyk and Joshua. Usyk and Joshua made two huge fights without any problems. Joshua too never had any problems making any fights but with Fury.

Notice a pattern here? Who seems to be the common denominator in messy fight negotiations and big fights falling through time and again?

Banana-Rama likes this.
  14. spravedlivylev

Nov 17, 2022
    Brilliant :D

Take notes, miniq, now that's funny trolling.

15. Mickc

Nov 28, 2015
    No problems you say with Usyk v Joshua yet there was a delay with negotiations as Joshua’s side made rumblings to give up the WBO belt unless Usyk agreed to an immediate rematch should he win which Usyk did not need to do as he was WBO mandatory but Usyk to his credit agreed to the Re Matchroom clause as he wanted all the belts from Joshua and not to fight somebody else just for the WBO belt. Fury made the Wilder fights easy enough ( third fight timed out but Wilder got it in court citing COVID etc for the delay) and yet we are still waiting for Wilder v Joshua all these years later. If anything the Saudis are being smart with there Tournament in December as it gives the top four realistically no excuse not to fight,there all on neutral ground,they all have the same time to prepare and lastly it’s for the biggest purses available to all of them,for any fighter not to take part it will literally be seen as a duck and an undefendable one at that .

MAD_PIGE0N likes this.