Oleksandr Usyk vs Dereck Chisora Who Wins??

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by daverobin, Oct 26, 2019.

1. PunchersChance.

PunchersChance. Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 30, 2018
    :crybaby2:

2. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Gassiev would spark the glass-jawed Szpilka and Price out cold :lol:

“The power he has shown me in the gym sparring against [heavyweights Dominic] Breazeale, Charles Martin, Gerald Washington, Chris Arreola, is very real,” Sanchez said. “All those guys, he’s been able to dominate and hurt. Once we get him to the heavyweight division and stabilize him at 225, 230, and put some muscle on those pounds, he’ll be very effective.''

-- Abel Sanchez

Which HW's ribs did Gassiev break in sparring?

This content is protected

Timestamped

''Ask any given sparring partner who’s been in there with him and they will tell you he’s a small heavyweight who fights like a big heavyweight.

“Murat Gassiev – that motherbeeeper hits hard,” heavyweight contender Chris Arreola said of his experience while training with the Russian banger in Big Bear, California.

The two worked in the same gym space for their recent training camps. Arreola was preparing for his December 12 showdown with Travis Kauffman, a fight he won by split decision. The final outcome was disputed, but Arreola’s energy at fight’s end was attributed to the work he put in during his time in Big Bear, also crediting Gassiev as one of the fighters who pushed him in the gym.

“He caught me in the ribs during one sparring session, I just never been hit like that before,” Arreola admitted. “This was a camp I was already determined to leave as a trim and ready fighter, but I knew I couldn’t half-ass it when he was there. Whenever I saw him in the gym when I arrived, I was like “Beep, not that guy again.” But he makes you work in the gym, he makes you a better fighter.”

'Here is another endorsement. World-class cruiserweight Ola Afolabi (who has sparred both Wlad and Vitali among other HWs) proclaimed that Gassiev is a certified assassin. “Probably the hardest puncher I’ve ever been in with,” said Afolabi, a pro since 2002 and a three-time cruiserweight title challenger ranked No. 10 by THE RING.'

James Ali Bashir (who has seen Briedis up close and personal in camp with Wlad and Vitali) said Briedis is good boxer, very composed and that he was never hurt during any of his spars with Wlad which is a rarity for any fighter that has sparred 30 or more rounds against him.

Diamond Boy's chin>>>Szpilka's and Price's and it's not even close.

3. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    yeh i agree except i am talking about the punches From Chisora that Usyk wudnt be able to move with and take the sting out off

joyce was very innacurate back then i trust in Chisoras ability to land punches with far greater accuracy he actually has good technique in delivering especially against normal height heavyweights with a peak a boo style by swooping and ducking low then coming up with vicious left hook combos

i knkw Chisora can land and hurt Usyk far more than joyce or Chazz as good as Usyks lateral movement is... Chisora punches with venom and harder than Chaz no matter where it lands

and Usyk was exclaiming at how getting hit by a heavy like chazz even on the arms he felt the difference

Chisora is a beastly stocky 260lb man

The guy is dangerous for Usyk especially when he is motivated as he has been past 5 fights... he brings too much heat for Usyk, All heavies Usyk has fought to date dont hold a candle to Chisora