Oleksandr Usyk's last loss 14 years ago - New HQ footage

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by miniq, Sep 16, 2023.

1. CooperKupp

CooperKupp Jokic THREE Time MVP Haters Full Member

Aug 28, 2022
    This content is protected

Guess this guy is a “Midget” too??

2. Djokovic.GOAT

Djokovic.GOAT Member banned Full Member

Sep 5, 2023
    Fu
    Fury was a pathetic amateur... even didn't make it to the Olympics. Haha. Poor thing.

3. velagod

velagod Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2012
    This content is protected

Footage of fury’s last loss.

4. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Not that there is much sense to argue with a guy that reject reality, but this video is pretty funny. Obvious lowblow, and obviously Usyk being robbed, and Fury fanboys needs to resolve to that. Yeah they couldn't have dropped lower.

5. miniq

miniq Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed HW Champion Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Wasn't a lowblow. Is this how Usyk defenders want to operate now call any bodyshot a lowblow lol. Both men were breaking the clinch cleanly themselves through the fight then in the final round for some reason Usyk looks at the ref halfway during the break and the Russian decides not to play nice anymore and drops him with a bodyshot which the referee counts. Usyk expected referee intervention which didn't come. If the referee calls for a break it's clearly illegal hitting on the break but that didn't happen, protect yourself at ALL times. Usyk has made this mistake a few times in numerous fights and got punished for it. Worst time to look at a referee for help is when a 250 pound Chisora type guy is trying to wail on you.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2023
  6. spravedlivylev

spravedlivylev Haaaappy Neeeew Yeeeear! banned Full Member

Nov 17, 2022
    Folks, miniq is just desperately trying to use Usyk's name to somehow keep his husband relevant in the discussions. Cut him some slack. Not only he has to share the gypsy dong with Paris but he also has to cope with the realities of the lard a**e being the most cowardly boxer in living memory, going for Mickey Mouse exhibitions instead of facing actual boxers with a pulse. This is a difficult time for our miniq, show a little compassion.

lepinthehood likes this.
  7. MetalLicker

MetalLicker I Am Full Member

Feb 10, 2011
    This is some desperate ****.

Everyone has losses in the amateurs.

8. miniq

miniq Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed HW Champion Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    You could quite easily claim Usyk won this bout. If we forget the silly amateur scoring system. It's not a dig at Usyk. This HQ footage is new so people might be interested to see it.

I love Oleksandr Usyk. He is worthy and his haircuts are GOATed

9. CroBox29

CroBox29 Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 24, 2019
    Of course, he is undefeated for so long when he fought with lower-class fighters...

10. Redbeard7

Redbeard7 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 9, 2022
    The Russian was effectively docked two points for the body shot in the 3rd round so I assume that the ref called break and the Russian hit after it, having himself just complained about Usyk rabbit punching. Usyk complains again later for a borderline shot, intimating a low blow and the referee gives the Russian another telling off. Usyk complains again with a crumpled upper body after taking some punches 20 seconds later but nothing is called. Appealing to the referee and trying to get the opponent penalised has clearly been a strategy Usyk has utilised throughout his career, often to good effect.

It bears mentioning that Mekhontsev was 26 months older than the 22 year old Usyk and a southpaw future Olympic gold medallist in his own right.

11. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    I don't read any of that s****. No sense to respond to me, as i won't read any of your garbage. I'm not arguing with people that live in a different reality.

drenlou likes this.
  12. spravedlivylev

spravedlivylev Haaaappy Neeeew Yeeeear! banned Full Member

Nov 17, 2022
    How curious that none of the usual Fury d*** riders replied to your post, lol.

All of them are so predictable. I’m not even sure that these members are not actually the same guy with different accounts.

CooperKupp likes this.
  13. TheWizard

TheWizard I Got Milk Baby Full Member

Jan 20, 2021
    I mean this amateur fight means nothing today but that definitely wasn't a low blow lol he got hit in the ribs

14. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    It was very naïve, he completely relaxed coming out of the clinch and took a heavy dig for his troubles lol

15. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Wowzers! To think he hasn't lost in 14 years. Even more impressive given all the world champions, gold, silver and bronze medalists, murderous/big punchers, and giants he's fought during that time.

FTR, Egor Mekhontsev was an excellent amateur and is an Olympic gold medalist at LHW, World Amateur gold and bronze medalist at HW, and 2 x European gold medalist at HW who had well over 300 amateur fights.

CooperKupp likes this.