Oleksandyr Usyk will demolish bellew then clean out HW starting with AJ

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Infern0121, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Infern0121

Infern0121 Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jan 21, 2018
    My guy in D.C. tells me that we are not dealing with a student here, we're dealing with the Professor. Any time the Ukraine has a fight that can't lose, they call this guy in to train the fighters, OK? He's the kind of guy that would drink a gallon of gasoline so he could **** in your campfire! You could drop this guy off at the Arctic Circle wearing a pair of bikini underwear, without his toothbrush, and tomorrow afternoon he's going to show up at your pool side with a million dollar smile and fist full of pesos.

CutThroatFade and FastSmith7 like this.
  2. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    Hearn will use Whyte and Miller as bodyguards

3. jmashyaka

jmashyaka Boxing Addict Full Member

May 7, 2016
    Whilst I think Usyk will be a player in the top end of the division, I think Wilder will be the most difficult style for him to beat. I think AJ vs Usyk will also be determined by Size and power. However I wanna see all these fights.

minemax likes this.
  4. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    AJ is better than Whyte and Miller.

5. Big Ukrainian

Big Ukrainian Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 10, 2007
    Wilder is the most dangerous puncher in boxing, but style-wise he shouldn't pose much problems for Usyk, considering that Szpilka (who has the same height and shorter reach tan Usyk) outboxed Wilder until 9t round, and Szpilka has about 10% of Usyk's skills and boxing IQ at best. I think stylistically toughest opponent for Usyk will be Tyson Fury.

jmashyaka likes this.
  6. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Oneirokritis and Odins beard like this.
  7. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Usyk vs. AJ isn't a big draw until Usyk has some notable wins at HW. If Usyk knocked out Whyte/Chisora/Povetkin that would set him as a legit contender.

8. chico g

chico g What are you staring at Mr Trump?! hahaha! Full Member

Oct 18, 2008
    This puny cruiserweight Usyk won't even get past the bomb squad.

JacK Rauber and shavers like this.
  9. Ukansodoff

Ukansodoff Deontay plz stop ducking Joshua. Thank you. Full Member

Aug 7, 2010
    I've seen him handle a few men as good as Joshua and better and I've seen him handle guys as big as Joshua before but I've never seen him handle somebody as big and as good at the same time.

But he's crazy good so I couldn't say for sure it wouldn't happen.

KiwiMan and delboy82 like this.
  10. SambaKing1993

Sep 17, 2018
    Way better, Marko.

I'm saying Hearn will make Usyk face Whyte & Miller before he lets him near AJ. Tongue in cheek...or is it!

11. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Sorry I thought your were attacking AJ`s ability,I completely agree that Hearn is protecting AJ and his control over his heavyweight titles, like Rock Newman did while telling Bowe to dodge Lewis and fight a lesser faded fighter like Ferguson and a washed up Dokes, the only reason Bowe gave Holy a rematch was because he had defeated him in their first meeting, Hearn is exactly like Newman, I don`t know if AJ realises this.

SambaKing1993 likes this.
  12. SambaKing1993

Sep 17, 2018
    No, I think AJ is very good. He is flawed which makes him one of my favourite fighters to watch (when he isn't spitting out mouth guards or ripping off his tape for a breather).

I always said he'd destroy Wilder inside 3 rounds but now I'm not so sure. His team clearly don't fancy it.

mark ant likes this.
  13. SambaKing1993

Sep 17, 2018
  14. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    The boxers I feel sorry for are the ones who retired a couple of years ago who will start to see comparable or lesser names rake it in. Like the UK football stars of the sixties and seventies who played for comparative peanuts.

The likes of Ortiz and Sasha can serve Eddies purposes for a couple more years. Big names, bringing interest from other markets and able to be matched against the younger stars that Matchroom US are doubtless cultivating.

He has a lot of cards to fill and HW is almost always a draw. Plenty of work available if you're you have some name recognition.

15. jmashyaka

jmashyaka Boxing Addict Full Member

May 7, 2016
    I think it’s the awkwardness of Wilder, he isn’t conventional and I think looking at the Hunter fight that was causing Usyk issues. If hunter could land those shots using his awkwardness I think Wilder will be able to land that big right hand.

But wilder did catch spilka in the end, I definitely think Usyk will be up on the cards before Wilder gets him tho. If wilder can’t land on him he will lose a points decision.