One for the future

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Heisenberg, Dec 31, 2020.

1. preshus boxing

preshus boxing Full Member Full Member

Dec 29, 2020
    William Howe 'The Boro Balboa' is a super heavyweight aged 18 or 19 and has won medals at major tournaments in the Youths. Gonna be interesting to see how he does when he steps up to the seniors.

And Lewis Williams is a very big Heavyweight at 6ft 7, so I could see him moving up to super heavyweight.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    im sparticus and anjawnaymiz like this.
  2. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Cheers pal, you're a trusted source on here

im sparticus and Heisenberg like this.
  3. DramaShow

DramaShow 19 banned Full Member

Dec 22, 2020
    Forrest is a Scottish HW in the GB squad who I have heard good things about.

OP - who do your reckon will have the better career: Dacres or Fisher? Dacres obviously has the better pedigree but would be interesting to hear your thoughts about it

4. preshus boxing

preshus boxing Full Member Full Member

Dec 29, 2020
    How can anyone know how good Fisher will be without having seen him yet

John Hedges for example was getting hyped before his pro debut, giving out loads of interviews to all the big youtube channels.Then he looked awful on his pro debut and no one has talked about him since!

5. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Yeah and he's been gaining a lot of experience in the gym sparring the likes of Fury, AJ, Usyk, Joyce, Hrgovic, Chisora, and of course Whyte among others and as you say he's intelligent and studies the game so that stands him in good stead.

6. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Yes, I've seen a few of Adeleyle's fights and watched some of his interviews and he looks promising as well. I've watched a couple of Dacres' recent interviews (when he was in both Joyce's and Dubois' camps helping them prepare for each other) and remember watching one of his amateur bouts a few years ago.

Clarke I'm very familiar with and I'm a fan of and rate but all the others I've not heard of before.

Yes it is, the future of British HW boxing is looking bright

DramaShow likes this.
  7. DramaShow

DramaShow 19 banned Full Member

Dec 22, 2020
    Hedges was a 9 time national champion, but had no senior bouts I believe.

There is footage of Fisher, on the pads, sparring with top heavyweights and he looks as strong as an ox and very heavy handed for someone so young.

All ifs and buts though I guess until we see him make his debut, but I expect him to look good and make an impression in the heavyweight ranks for sure