Opinions of DAZN coverage

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by KermitTheFrog, Aug 1, 2021.

Have they?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. rezzer

rezzer Active Member Full Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Blimey there’s some people on here who must spend most of their time checking the contents of their wallet and wondering whether to buy a pack of 4 of Kit Kats or 1 Kit Kat but in the end buy no Kit Kats because they only last a minute or so and they are not worth the money. The Cordina fight is a really good match but no interest of course and that’s from someone who has posted over 1200 times on this site. I’ve posted something like 800 times in 12 years but given the choice of watching a world championship fight or spending time on here, and I like it on here ( I really do ), I’d rather watch the fight. I’m a boxing fan so I like to watch boxing. It’s nuts isn’t it. Of course it’s free to post on here and you could buy a few Kit Kats instead or just keep your money in your wallet, nice and warm . Why people are so happy to showcase their meanness on a group like this, I’ve no idea. No one, well almost no one ( probably a few on here ) admire a tight @rse.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
    Trafford likes this.
  2. Gregor1987

Gregor1987 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 14, 2011
    Still not paying for DAZN but do want a kit kat.

sniffmybadger and rezzer like this.
  3. Beale

Beale Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 13, 2023
    The same Sky Platform showing the same cricket match yet DAZN UK HD is delayed by 6 seconds.

Appears pointless buying exclusive rights then showing it 6 secs behind Sky Sports Cricket.

The technology is the same, the signal is the same yet Sky have delayed the DAZN signal.

rezzer and DramaShow like this.
  4. Astro

Astro Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2021
    It´s great that DAZN 1 HD will show Before The Bell undercard fights from 16.45 :)

Beale and SeanB1 like this.
  5. Beale

Feb 13, 2023
    Good news

Astro likes this.
  6. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Why on earth would you want to extend watching that shitshow?

7. Norsemen

Norsemen New Member Full Member

Feb 26, 2022

Thanks! April is well worth £20 but not fussed by May although personally I may keep it if Lara Wood falls on a night when I have nothing on.

Sadly, I dont trust Dazn (separating Matchroom from Dazn, the former who I think do a great job, the later cant look beyond their nose without changing their strategy) beyond that so I've decided to stick with the Flexi pass and set a reminder.

DramaShow likes this.
  8. KermitTheFrog

KermitTheFrog The people doing the banning are idiots Full Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Who the hell cares? It’s six seconds!

9. Astro

Astro Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2021
    I'm just happy that I can watch DAZN in a decent picture and sound quality. The quality of streaming was very poor if you compare the signal from satellite.

I don't have to worry about losing the connection to DAZNs web/streaming site.

Beale and nurological like this.
  10. Beale

Feb 13, 2023
    What is the point in having it on Sky Channel 429 DAZN UK when it is 6 seconds behind Channel 404 where nearly all will be viewing it?

The main point is why is it behind anyway when on the same Sky Platform using the same signal?

11. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    This content is protected

12. KermitTheFrog

KermitTheFrog The people doing the banning are idiots Full Member

Sep 5, 2012
    It’s six seconds! How does it adversely affect anyone’s enjoyment?

13. sniffmybadger

sniffmybadger Relationships are not my forte Full Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Do you like chunky or regular? I'm more a chunky man myself

Gregor1987 likes this.
  14. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    It doesn't.

I watched the world cup on bbc player and itv x simply because the streams were 4k and the linear TV feeds were not. The streams were behind but didn't make it any less enjoyable. The HDR made it more enjoyable.

KermitTheFrog likes this.
  15. Beale

Feb 13, 2023
    Why watch delayed broadcast when they are a ball ahead on the same platform?

DramaShow likes this.