oscar cheats again to help Alvarez!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Kevin Willis, Sep 12, 2017.

1. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    So long as they both get the same amount of re-hydration time I don't think it's really a big deal.

Oneirokritis, KiwiMan and BCS8 like this.
  2. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Alvarez does not have to make weight, he can do what he wants..................this fight is fixed in favor of Alvarez..............Byrd and Moretti have already filled out their scorecards for Alvarez, if Golovkin knocks Alvarez out, Bayless and Bob Bennett will claim that Alvarez slipped on a banana pealing..................

3. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    LOL Dino just deleted his spaz post.

4. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Hey spastic , they are both weighing in at the exact same time. How does it favor Canelo , but not GGG? And how dafuq does it give Canelo more time to rehydrate if if the weigh -in is moved up 5 hours? Thats 5 hours lessfrom weigh-in to fight time.
    Did your dumbass ass mean to say they moved it back 5 hours?

GGG/Jacobs weighed in early because MSG was unavailable with Conlan making his pro debut on St Patrick's Day.
    I suppose the NYC Commission conspired with Hoya to stage Conlan's debut in order to mess Golovkin about on the scales yeah?? :nut::nut:

Go take your sob story and victim complex back down to the lounge you pathetic loser.

Pimp C and dellboi94 like this.
  5. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    ^ Dino worked HOURS on that, with spell checker and dictionary and his little cousin Louie too. He had to make sure his post was PERFECT.

... and he stupidly managed to invent a new word, 'lessfrom' :rolleyes:

6. rorschach51

rorschach51 A Legend & A Gentleman Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Some concert they have to work around.

Plummer1930 likes this.
  7. mandatory

mandatory Nuthugger Crusher Full Member

Nov 29, 2007
    F**** I really want to see Canelo get KTFO in this fight...

8. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    :llorona::llorona::llorona::llorona:
    Now GGG fans are crying about the weigh in time? This **** is getting pathetic. I thought GGG was supposed to destroy Canelo? This stuff is embarrassing.

dinovelvet likes this.
  9. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Ward will forever own Kovalev and you deal with it.:wave:

10. Saintpat

Saintpat Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Moved from what time to what time? Was there an official time set previously?

It gives GGG the same amount of time, so I don't see the problem.

11. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    B...b...b... But Golovkin is the bigger man.... Canelo is a bloated WW... Triple G is gonna smash him.

I wonder what THEY think about Golovkin having an extra 5 hours to rehydrate now lol doe.

12. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    And you're a hater of anything not EE despite living here in the US.:deal: The irony and the hypocrisy is simply too much to take.

dinovelvet likes this.
  13. Manfred

Manfred Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 22, 2011
    He ain't gotta worry about Saunders because Monroe is gonna handle that business.

14. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Doubtful. If Monroe does enough it will only be just enough and he'll get shafted. Saunders also seems fairly motivated for once as well. My guess is that he wins a clear 116-112 type of decision. It's going to be a fairly ugly and negative fight and I don't think Monroe will able to separate himself and will swallowed by the negativity. Saunders is bound to lose due to his tendency to fight down to his opponents level, but a Monroe who suffers from the same kind of sickness is not the fellow to do so.

Kevin Willis likes this.
  15. Manfred

Manfred Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 22, 2011
    Yeah I hear you, I just think that Monroe is up for this one. He would have to get straight up robbed. BJ in trouble and don't know it.

BCS8 likes this.