oscar cheats again to help Alvarez!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Kevin Willis, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Dino, Saintpat and iufcrazy the troika of ignorance!

2. Kevin Willis

Jan 16, 2013
    Look at this ignorant, P.O.S ****ing plague rat.

Pay attention you short bus denizen; They moved the weigh in up 5 hours so Alvarez would have more time to rehydrate, you dumb ****! Your Conlan story is also garbage and only sheds additional light on your inability to perceive the passage of time.

I just knew this thread would draw all the roaches out from under the fridge who have no problem with corruption as long as it is directed at an E.E..

BCS8 likes this.
  3. DeadLikeMe

DeadLikeMe Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 13, 2012
    So much Lil' g in this thread

4. BewareofDawg

BewareofDawg P4P Champ Full Member

Apr 8, 2006
    Isnt' GGG the bigger guy?

Nay_Sayer and Pimp C like this.
  5. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Yes he is so I don't understand how this benefits Canelo. I think that Kevin Willis just don't know **** about boxing.

BewareofDawg and Nay_Sayer like this.
  6. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    This guy would accuse Wlad of everything under the sun without any sort of proof. Who is he to accuse others of peddling conspiracy theories?

Kevin Willis likes this.
  7. Nay_Sayer

Nay_Sayer On Rick James Status banned Full Member

May 25, 2009
    How exactly is this an advantage for Alvarez when Bumlovkin is the bigger man?

8. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Doesn't that also give extra time for G to rehydrate as well? I don't see this as a huge advantage at all. G will still whoop Canelo even if the weigh in is 48 hours before! I got G on this all the way! Canelo may do some good things in there, but G will catch him and sleep him mid to late rounds!

Bustajay likes this.
  9. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I also think Monroe is going to beat Saunders. Lots of people say Saunders is better but Monroe is consistent, and Saunders has had some sucky performances lately. Plus, I like seeing Monroe in action. Sort of like a mini Dokes.

Edit: On the other hand I would like to see Saunders/GGG, so I dunno who the hell to cheer for.

Manfred likes this.
  10. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    So long as the weigh in is at the same time for both fighters I don't see a problem. Golovkin looked a bit flat against Jacobs; I'm sure that he'll appreciate the extra rehydration too.

Bustajay and Oneirokritis like this.
  11. DirtyDan

DirtyDan Worst Poster of 2015 Full Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Lol, you guys seem paranoid as ****.

Bustajay and Pimp C like this.
  12. Kevin Willis

Jan 16, 2013
    The guy is complete trash! notice how he obfuscated with that Conlan fight excuse for moving up the GGG/Jacobs weigh in? Bottom line GGG has had two straight weigh in's moved up against notorious weight cutters giving them more time to put on additional pounds before the fight and neither will give a fight night weight. But all these dopes can say is stupid **** like;

Team GGG agreed to it

tI was in the contract

Weighing in early does not give you more time to rehydrate

Weigh in got moved up because some guy nobody knows in the U.S. is maing his debut.

Durr.. Durrr... Durrrr.... Derp.. Derp... Derp.... Nuthin' two see here, move along! It's not a problem when it's the E.E. fighter getting screwed over.

Repulsive trash like this are ruining the sport and whistling "Doo Dah" all the way.

Todd498 likes this.
  13. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Saintpat asked you a question dead brain.
    What was time was the weight in originally scheduled for?

14. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    It's not a story dead brain, Jacobs/ggg had to weigh in early because Conlon was fighting in the venue. Otherwise the would have weighed in later that night like normal.
    You filthy lies got exposed and now your having a freak out like a pathetic sjw weasel.

15. Kevin Willis

Jan 16, 2013
    You apparently have all the answers go tell your boyfriend(Saintpat) personally.

Todd498 likes this.