oscar cheats again to help Alvarez!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Kevin Willis, Sep 12, 2017.

1. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Example??
    I backed every claim up with proof

2. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    It's your thread so back up your claims you bald brain dead twat.
    If they moved the weigh in forward that gives canelo less time to rehydrate than whatever time was originally scheduled.
    Can your bald head not understand something this simple?

3. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    How convenient for Team Jacobs: They suddenly had to move up the weigh in because some guy nobody knows in the u.S. is making his debut. Beside Conlan fought in the theater(small room) of MSG. I am supposed to believe that they could not have that weigh in at it's regular time somewhere else in that giant facility assuming it was even scheduled to be held in the theater to begin with/

Quit replying to me, I get sick to my ass just responding to you. Put on ignore you lying plague rat!

4. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    canelo is the smaller fighter isnt he

Pimp C likes this.
  5. Kevin Willis

Jan 16, 2013
    You ****ing imbecile; NSAC weigh ins are scheduled for 4p.m. MST and this one suddenly gets announced for Noon MST thus giving Alvarez additional time to rehydrate before the actual fight. If they weighed in at 4p.m. MST like usual Alvarez would have less time to put on weigh before the opening bell.

My God how can any human being not gleam this concept?

6. Kevin Willis

Jan 16, 2013
    Holy ****! Another Rhodes scholar. Canelo rehydrated to a higher weigh than GGG when he was fighting at JMW FFS. Cucknelo also has a body composition that lends itself to putting on more water/rehydration weight than Golovkinl

7. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    well why doesnt 3g bulk up and rehydrate too? is it water ramadan or something.

canelois smaller , then it makes no diff

8. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket The Mothership Connection Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    :crybaby2: As long as the popular majority likes a guy he has to do the bare minimum. Must be great being whi....

9. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    That means they moved it BACK.

You don't seem to understand the difference between moving forwards in time and moving backwards in time. You had an idea in your head and were too stupid to put it into words now you look like a compete and utter ****.

10. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    How convenient?? So you are actually alluding to the theory that the NYC commission conspired with GB to host Conlons debut just to hamper with GGG? This is why i call you brain dead , brain dead. You are BRAIN dead.

Conlon was not some nobody , he was a famous Irish Olympian in a city with a large Irish population and the place was filled to the brim with Irish and Irish/American fans. It was a massive event , but what would you know about it , you don't follow boxing , you just follow Russians and and eastern euro's you degenerate sack of chit.

Put me on ignore , wah wah wah . . Yeah you don't don't like being made to look like a spastic , too bad cheese dip , you messed up here and now im going to rub your ugly bald face into your own garbage.

11. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dino loves cheese dip, it reminds him of his boyfriend's todger. He mostly rubbed his face in the other end, though.

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  12. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    'proof' in your warped mind is the equivalent of a deranged person who scratches their flesh off thinking that the government has hidden chips inside of them.

13. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    More incoherent babbling with some nonsensical race baiting added in. Keep up the good work!

14. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    Example?

15. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    Your reputation on this board is a great testimony to the validity (or lack thereof) the garbage you spew.