Pac is too dangerous for Loma ?!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by split_decision, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Oscar called out Manny and dragged him up 2 weight classes. Manny called out Loma and offered to fight him at 135.

tee_birch likes this.
  2. PunchersChance.

PunchersChance. Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Hindsights a wonderful thing, but at the time nobody gave Pac much of a chance against DLH. Many dismissed the fight as a farce and a cash grab. DLH gave Floyd a good fight 2 fight before, and in his previous fight he looked comfortable against Steve Forbes at 150.

Pac might not be a great win for Loma, but it would still be a very good one and easily his best to date.

3. Pretty Boy Floyd

Pretty Boy Floyd Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    If pac looks good against broner looks like the old pac still fast in and out with fast little combos its a good fight to make, I can understand loma not wanting to fight an old legend in some regards but part of me thinks he just doesn't want that smoke. If pac truly looks great against broner which i am hoping he dose it could be a fight people start talking about rigo is only a year or 2 younger than pac and there was no problem fighting him. I think pac wants the winner of spence garcia tho.

4. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    GrandPac had a massive Horn (looked like a middle weight) out on his feet in the 9th. Before that, he dropped Jessie Vargas and dominated him over 12 rounds. Then he just dropped Lucas Matthysse 3X and stopped him.

Pedraza hasn't stopped anyone of note and hasn't had a KO in 5 years, yet Lomachenko looked like he was in a car crash after the fight. GrandPac would either stop Loma on a single shot or tear his face open w/ just a combo or two for a TKO/No Mas victory.

Loma didn't want dat smoke.

:deal:

5. Reppin501

Reppin501 The People's Champ Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Horn isn't Loma and vice versa...Loma is the smaller man, he can't take Manny pounding on him and pressuring him that way. I think Manny beats him assuming he's not all the way shot.

6. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    If stupid people keep calling for this fight then it'll happen. Then everyone will be sad when shot Manny looks like **** in an embarrassing loss.

7. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    NO ONE felt sad for Oscar... and NO ONE would feel sad for Pac.

:nusenuse:

8. Sugar 88

Feb 4, 2012
    I felt a bit sad for Oscar. I don't like seeing old formerly great champions getting demolished when they're over the hill. Seeing hoe's he's carried on as a promoter I can laugh about it now but at the time it was an uncomfortable watch.

9. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017

You shouldn't. He called out Manny. He dragged Manny up 2 weight classes. I would feel bad if Manny got schooled or stopped by Lomachenko, but I would also understand that Manny asked for it.

10. Sugar 88

Feb 4, 2012
    Meh. You can't change human nature. I just wish the old lions would bow out gracefully rather than what normally happens.

11. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Loma beats pacman easily......no doubt in my mind

12. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    :clap::beer-toast1::eaea:

13. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    LOL!! The bar for Lomachenko has been set higher than other fighters, primarily because he is non-USA and a dominant force.

Fighting Pac at 135 should be an option. Loma would outbox him.

Dario Argento likes this.