Pacman fans are the worst( his nuthuggers)

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by DoumB, Aug 5, 2007.

1. DoumB

DoumB HOYA KO1 PRESSCOT Full Member

Sep 18, 2006
    Do these guys understand that before Pac VS morales triology that Erik was actualy a lot better? they cant stand the fact that their boy lost to a fading Erik and beat him twice when he was clearly shot, hell look at the raheem fight, raheem completly ridiculised erik and he sure aint not elite fighter(hes a good fighter tho) and u have those ridiculous claims on how pac is the only one to ever drop Morales and dominate him, hey guys time to wake up, morales as been shot since the first Morales Pac fight, the fight with raheem is all u need to see, it was b4 Pac-Morales 2.

:patsch

2. Circa

Circa Skate And Destroy Full Member

Nov 22, 2006
  3. PJ

PJ Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 24, 2004
    Hindi...

Sa'an ang nuthuggers ng Pacquiao?

4. DoumB

Sep 18, 2006
    ? I think if uve been here long enough u no I'm not a biased fan of either Pac or morales, I just cant stand their hypocrisy

5. Circa

Nov 22, 2006
    erik?

6. DoumB

Sep 18, 2006
    Manny?

7. Circa

Nov 22, 2006
    erik?

8. johnco

johnco Well-Known Member Full Member

May 9, 2006
    hell no.

pac just dismantled eric. it was not expected because many thought eric was too good. in reality, pac made the good morales amateurish. PAC IS JUST TOO GOOD FOR EM. bottomline pac dismantled em and made him fade away :good

9. kg0208

kg0208 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 8, 2005
    So how do you account for the Raheem fight BEFORE Pacman beat him?

BTW, Barrera has more to do with Morales fading and vice versa. Pacman contributed, but Barrera fought him 3 times before Pacman did.

10. Boom_Boom

Boom_Boom R.I.P Boxing 6/9/12 Full Member

Sep 21, 2006
  11. ravtrav

ravtrav Active Member Full Member

Jun 16, 2006
    I Believe Morales Was Shot In The Second Fight. But You Can't Discredit Pac For The Tko.

12. johnco

johnco Well-Known Member Full Member

May 9, 2006
    so how do you account em going to heavier weight when he fought raheem? that is not even his teritory!!!

mab has some contribution to em. but mab wins over em is UD. it is not a thorough destruction. pac destroyed em. NOT A "THANK YOU" UD :-:)-(

so in reality, em just met a caliber of a bulldozer. pac made him fade away. :yep:deal

13. kg0208

kg0208 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 8, 2005
    LMAO....MAB and Morales were involved in BRUTAL fights with each other. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Morales moved up to fight Raheem because he can barely make 130...he can barely make 135. His body hasn't been the same for a while. Actually, his moving up only validates my point even more.

Point is, he lost before Pacman beat him. 2 of his last 3 fights before Pacman beat him. You guys need to stay consistant.

14. PH|LLA

PH|LLA VIP Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Stupid thread. Yesterday a shot morales moved up to 135 for the first time and took on a title holder and lost a very close fight that could've gone either way. Pacquiao decimated him in 10, then 3 rounds, and is the only fighter to ever knock Morales down.

Also don't forget that in the first fight, Pacquiao lost by 1 round and suffered a big cut on his forehead due to a headbutt.

Pacquiao gets no respect for his accomplishments. The Morales he beat was better than the Morales we saw yesterday fight a close fight against a 135 title holder.

15. rr94

rr94 Belt Holder Full Member

May 25, 2007
    and now pac is going to "dismantle" a shot barerra when he SHOULD be fighting Marquez...EM was shot before first Pac fight, and it was downhill from there. First Pac fight EM won, i didnt see him dismantled, but he still was not nearly as sharp as the first two Barerra fights.