Pacman fans are the worst( his nuthuggers)

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by DoumB, Aug 5, 2007.

1. DoumB

DoumB HOYA KO1 PRESSCOT Full Member

Sep 18, 2006
    lol what u dont get is everyone is kinda tired of their delusions of grandeur, Its great to support a fighter but sometimes u have to be more credible

2. DoumB

Sep 18, 2006
    :patsch dude did u read my posts? it was refered to the Morales Fights, of course manny is the best right now at those weights no denying this, see this is actualy what I pointed out in this thread, some of u simply dont accept anything negativ about pac, its just impossible for u to understand

3. BigReg

BigReg Broad Street Bully Full Member

Jun 26, 2007
    What do you consider a significant underdog to be? Personally, I don't think Marquez would be a significant underdog, and I think Guzman beats him(I wouldn't be surprised if he was a significant underdog though)

4. DoumB

Sep 18, 2006
    its ok man I was like wtf this was so much off topic ahah:good

5. Ared

Ared Active Member Full Member

Jul 30, 2004
    I don't get it either... Why take away from a fighter because of his fans? True, we may spout illogical nonsense (I don't however) but the fact is, Pacman beat Erik Morales... Whether shot or not that is an achievement.... It's like saying Holyfield never really beat Tyson because Tyson was already shot then.... In the records though, Holy still holds the win over Tyson, shot Tyson nonwithstanding. And Holy gets respect for that... So why not Pac?

6. Thread Stealer

Thread Stealer VIP Member Full Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Agreed.

7. Thread Stealer

Thread Stealer VIP Member Full Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Mike Tyson should preach about treating women with respect, Evander Holyfield should go to schools promoting safe sex, and Tyson should also teach a course about money management.

8. blackstrider

blackstrider New Member Full Member

Apr 15, 2007
    Pacquiao is the GREATEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I agree!:good Thanks dude!

9. blackstrider

blackstrider New Member Full Member

Apr 15, 2007
    who gives a **** if u dnt give props to pacman? who do u think u r anyway? :yep

10. the_what

the_what Bolo Punch KO Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    :lol:

11. kg0208

kg0208 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Writing about the fighter attracts his fans. Then you have to deal with them. So even doing as you suggested will not solve that issue.

Not everything Pacman has done is positive or astonishing. When that is pointed out, his fans seem to go off the deep end. And then you have to deal with them.

12. djrock247

djrock247 Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 12, 2004
    No. Erik's got much more respect for Pac than this assclown.

13. stillafan

stillafan Member Full Member

Jul 27, 2004
    PAcs got some cool fans on here that actually make legit arguments and are not biased, but most pac fans on here have minimal boxing knowlege...and only know about Pacquiao...boxing did exist before pacquiao...and will go on after him as well.....earth to Pac nuthuggers...HE WILL RETIRE ONE DAY!!...just like Chavez, Just like Erik morales, ....they all hangup the gloves one day

14. puga_ni_nana

puga_ni_nana Dempsey Roll Full Member

Apr 14, 2007

ano po ang ibig sabihin nito? :D

trans: what are you trying to say here? :D

15. kg0208

kg0208 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Then you do the same. Take your own advice. Ignore me, ignore whomever. No skin off anyones back right?