Pacman Fans knows his Hyped Legacy is coming to an End

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Starched Him, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Starched Him

Starched Him Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 5, 2009
    I saw it some dude said pac should fight Bradley
    ok then Floyd should Fight Callazo then
    gtfo here!

2. Dynamite Kid

Dynamite Kid "I Must Break You" Full Member

Jan 31, 2008
    Oh **** internet rage. Troll said he gonna kick my ass online. I better be real careful.:lol:

alangjk likes this.
  3. caneman

caneman 100% AllNatural Xylocaine Full Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Yes. I agree it's coming to an end. I'd say 5-6 years if he doesn't retire for politics. :D

4. Critic

Critic Limited Edition Full Member

Nov 30, 2008
    :yep

5. Symphenyceo

Symphenyceo Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 16, 2007
    It has nothing to do with floyds size. Pac can't beat floyd because of floyds skill. If size is the issue then pac is going to get beat badly by cotto. Why the catchweight? Floyd isn't going to shrink because of it, all the catchweight would do is give team pac hopes of floyd being drained and not 100% come fight night

Pimp C likes this.
  6. Starched Him

Feb 5, 2009
    Barerra a hall of famer for beating Prince? who else? Morales? Morales a Hall of famer for Robbing Barrera out of the 1st fight ? and beatting pacman who else?

HBO put the wool over your eyes. They put these guys together against eachother and called them Hall of Famers. Only special win out the bunch was beating the Prince!
    In my opion the only hall of famer in the lot pac beat was marquez!
    the rest of the bunch was just fighting eachother and hbo called it legendary to make money

7. Starched Him

Feb 5, 2009
    You have 1 more time to address me without saying Sir Starch a-lot and will hit you with a Sugar Shane Mosely Leaping left Hook and lay you out over them concrete Project Steps

8. puga_ni_nana

puga_ni_nana Dempsey Roll Full Member

Apr 14, 2007
    yes size would be a factor. a fighter like pac depends on his punch to hurt and slow down his opponents. he doesn't depend on outpointing opponents to beat them. so if floyd would come in much bigger, he would outsize pac like he outsized marquez. thus, his punch resistance would be better against the punches of someone naturally smaller. a catchweight wouldn't fix this 100% but it would gave pac a better chance hurting floyd.

9. Starched Him

Feb 5, 2009
    another pac fan I can respect.

10. Starched Him

Feb 5, 2009
    Man Floyd is still soft only people that actually found Floyd where Emanual Burton when Floyd Bust his nose with a jab Burton came right back and Bust his Nose, and Corley he forced Floyd to engage in a War but didnt have enough in the tank. Thats It besides zab judah who had a few scathing Blows.

Floyd not even Broken in yet. I have not seen him take anyother good shots, we dont even know if he has a chin and pac hits harder then anybody he ever met(including gatti who put more then enough fighters on stretchers) Pac can hit hard, he could KO some Middleweights.
    Can you imagine Pac finding Floyd like corley did and and Forcing another war out of Floyd????
    ''Monumental''
    How could you not want to see this?

11. Dynamite Kid

Jan 31, 2008
    Wow. No after school programs huh?

12. puga_ni_nana

puga_ni_nana Dempsey Roll Full Member

Apr 14, 2007
    as a fan of pac, of course i would like to see this even at 147 just to test pac's limit. but after seeing floyd's last fight, i noticed that he is now well settled at 147 and a fight against mosley is more appropriate, sizewise. but if pac wins over cotto and accepted a 147 fight against floyd, why not?

13. Symphenyceo

Symphenyceo Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 16, 2007
    What would they catchweight do though? Floyd would be the same size whether he weighs in at 47 or 44. So what would the catchweight do except create hope that floyd would be drained?

14. Dynamite Kid

Jan 31, 2008
    144-147 Floyd is the favorite no matter what. Most likely he'll probably win. Even with all the excuses he gives as to why he doesn't have to fight certain people. He probably won't even make that weight or negotiate that. I doubt he'll fight at 144. The only thing I don't get is that alot of people feel it would be a walk in the park. That I disagree with.

15. Silvermags

Silvermags Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 28, 2007
    1) FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF PAC. SO DON'T FOOL US
    2) WHO SAID THAT PAC FANS LEGACY IS COMING IN AN END?!

SHOW ME A POLL WHICH SHOWS PAC FANS VOTED FOR COTTO?!:hi: