Pacman Fans knows his Hyped Legacy is coming to an End

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Starched Him, Nov 6, 2009.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    EXACTLY !!!! He ruined his chance of ever being listed among the greats of the sport & is now regarded as a Ped's cheatingfraud

BCS8 and titanic like this.
  2. cslb

cslb Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 27, 2014
    What is Margarito regarded as?

Aussie Invader and Pimp C like this.
  3. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    One accolade Floyd did earn... THE BIGGEST FRAUD EVER IN BOXING HISTORY!!!! what he got he had to cheat to get .Using Ped's, having a state commision to cover his ass plus very biased Vegas judges. Without that HELP he'd never have made it. If that s your idea of a hero then sorry you are not a real boxing fan

box33 and titanic like this.
  4. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Pac is still fighting because he always was a FIGHTER!! & A MAN!! who came up the hard way. Floyd is the biggest con job in boxing history. Only lemmings like you worship the little diva

titanic likes this.
  5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Tony is like Pac A FIGHTER !! who came up the hard way. All he ever did wrong was kick that Cowardly quitter Cotto's ass LEGITIMATELY !! when he wasnt supposed to be able too. The scared Floyd & Oscar off as we all know. No one wanted to fight him but he had to be got rid of Hence the "LOADED GLOVES" Bull Feces They railroaded him

6. cslb

cslb Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 27, 2014
    I know how you regard him. Who is more highly regarded in the boxing community, Alvarez or Margarito?

7. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Your life mission to destroy PBF failed and it failed miserably. He's going into the HOF won fighter of the decade made more money than any fighter in history and is the best fighter of the era. That's great for the guy you call the biggest fraud in boxing history, but what does that make everyone he beat? Since they lost to a fraud who can't fight as you say, most of them easily without him getting out of 1st gear, that says alot about them now doesn't it? ;) When you discredit PBF you discredit them but you're too stupid to realize it, blinded by hate. You will probably hang yourself when he gets inducted into the Boxing HOF this year. :hang If I was a PBF hater like you I'd be mad to.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: 50-0-0 Stay bitter my friend.

Aussie Invader and sasto like this.
  8. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Margarito People KNOW how he was railroaded They also know how Ginger has cheated He's a convicted proven Ped's cheat. Even his Godfather Bob Bennett had to admit that lol

9. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    CJ only supports honorable men like Antonio MargaCHEATO lol.

Pimp C likes this.
  10. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    The HOF is a joke when people like Stallone get inducted also Suliaman
    The late great fighters in there must roll in their graves

Surrix and BCS8 like this.
  11. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Between you & I the only hater is you my friend. You KNOW Margarito was railroaded & was innocent all along . The only reason you hate him is because he embarrassed & humiliated your beloved Floyd. He made him totally lose control of his senses & finally his bodilly functions by merely walking up to him to ask " Why dont you fight me"? ROFLMAO!! If I was a Floyd supporter I'd be embarrassed to admit it lol

12. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Your guy was caught with bricks in his hand wraps. And you defend him constantly.

13. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    You're a Margo fan. I'd be embarrassed to admit that I was a fan of the modern day Luis Resto.

shadow111 likes this.
  14. FuMaster

FuMaster Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 10, 2016
    We know you're Margarito's illegitimate son.

Pimp C likes this.
  15. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    You know that is not true but sadly its your only pathetic defence you have
    You cannot find any logical excuse to offer in defence of that Ped's cheating coward Floyd Mayweather jr especially regarding IV gate so you continue this ludicrous attack on the MAN & the FIGHTER who exposed your hero for the coward he is. The world knows Floyd was scared to death of Tony
    ROFLMAO