Pacquiao could pass Floyd on the ATG list

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Sunchild78, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Reg

Reg Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Pacs first PVP happened before Floyd's and it also outsold Floyd's first PVP.

Stop spreading disinfo

pincai likes this.
  2. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007
    This sentence doesn't actually say anything, but I have a vague idea what you meant.

If he were to go out with a W over Canelo, (Garcia / Thurman winner), Crawford at 140 and Loma at 135, he would probably have passed Floyd, assuming Floyd doesn't end with a similar burst of activity.

At this point, not much of that is likely, given both their ages.

I expect both to finish in the 15 - 25 range, with Floyd near the top of that group and Pac near the bottom.

MVC! likes this.
  3. Sunchild78

Sunchild78 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 25, 2009
    His legacy yes, but his spot on the ATG list can still be elevated because he's still active.

4. Sunchild78

Sep 25, 2009
    Nah I wouldn't put him there just yet.

5. HourglassUppercut

HourglassUppercut New Member Full Member

Nov 6, 2016
    I love Manny and badly wanted him to beat FM but Floyd humiliated Pac, game over, more one sided than JC vs JL.

6. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Pac is a Senator, Floyd is a Pvnk, It's a no brainer....:zplayita:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Todd498 likes this.
  7. Sunchild78

Sep 25, 2009
    Floyd accomplishments overhaul are higher then Pacs. The records he's broken, the countless titles he won, the skill set, longevity of his reign, the amount of money he has made, the weight classes he has climbed, beating Pac, and last of all his undefeated record. All of these combine puts him on a higher level. Yeah I know Pac has climbed more weight classes, but they were not done with a untainted record, and yes that does matter.

Pimp C likes this.
  8. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    TheyDontBoxNoMore7 and MVC! like this.
  9. FuMaster

FuMaster Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 10, 2016
  10. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Do you just like to make up **** just to be heard? It's not the general consensus. The general consensus is pbf is greater. Espn top 25 fighters of the last 25 years pbf ranked #1 rings greatest fighters since ww2 pbf ranked 12 th pac wasn't even ranked and this was before they even fought. Among their peers pbf is seen as greater and finally Freddy roach pacs own trainer said pbf was greater. This forum is full of bitter hating trolls racist alts and ****bois I'd take the word from like the reputable sources I listed thanks! And at the end of the day those are the ones that count.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  11. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
  12. Staminakills

Staminakills Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Because you wish it could be ? You keep pathetically grasping at a straw that burnt the second it was reached for. Why do you try ruining all (miniscule anyways) poster "respect" everything you try spreading fmj was "caught" dripping "illegal" saline???

Look up the definition of caught AND illegal, it's clear the meaning of both fly way over your head. The TUE was only because the commission needed the documentation that USADA was the outfit that administered the drip and for what purpose.

It was ALL done by the book AND by the rules, you're trying to make it sound like the popo "caught" tmt trafficking class A or B.

That straw had melted away long ago. If there was ANY truth CLOSE to what you claimed you know as well as any functioning person that would be front and center and the US media would NOT let that die until fmj was drug through the mud endlessly.

You not understanding this fact confirms you're from a 3rd world where athletes get special treatment where in the states they are made examples of

Pimp C and TheyDontBoxNoMore7 like this.
  13. Gannicus

Gannicus 2014 Poster of the Year Full Member

Mar 4, 2014
    I think it's a travesty that my opinion isn't given the biggest platform. I value my view over any of those schmucks. You appeal to authority only when it suits you. For example, KO of the year for Ring was Canelo over Khan...there are many things wrong with that.

14. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    ESPN is lost. Thus is the same network that had skip bayless become their main man. An actual troll who's job is to literally troll. Do they care about boxing accuracy? Do they have integrity? No.

Bert Sugar had Pac around 15 all time. Which is about right.

Mayweather is not greater than Pacquiao, period. Its disrespectful to boxing to put a man who's beat win is Jose Luis Castillo above the 8 divison world champ.

15. TinFoilHat

TinFoilHat Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2013
    So you think no one Floyd ever fought was a top 100 fighter?