Pacquiao would have NEVER beaten Floyd.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by VG_Addict, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Proof pac wanted nothing to do with a prime pbf. Refused drug testing
    Roach said it was their fault
    Roach said he needed more time to come up with a game plan for pbf.
    Tested for Rios but ducked testing for pbf.

When they fought a shot pbf schooled his ass letting everyone know why pac ducked him in the first place:deal:

2. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    :lol: You think Floyd was SHOT??? You lie to yourself too much pimp. no need to do that.

scandcb likes this.
  3. Loudon

Loudon VIP Member Full Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Floyd wasn’t one of the mentally toughest fighters in history.

That was his only weakness.

Mentally tough fighters wouldn’t have done the following:

Deliberately have cheated little JMM on the scales.

Enforced a C-W on a fellow champion at the weight.

Not have let a fighter wear his preferred gloves.

Sucker punched a guy after accepting his apology.

Retired whilst the division was hot.

Accused someone of taking PEDS, before then taking them himself.

Used an MMA fighter to retire on.

Floyd wasn’t one of mentally toughest fighters in history.

Far from it.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  4. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    He was shot. He looked like **** against berto and McGregor. That's why he retired. If he thought he still had it he would still be a pro or would've continued he loves boxing which is why he's still doing exhibitions. He knew when his time was up when alot of guys dont and stay around too long.

5. Presenting-Fight-Film

Presenting-Fight-Film Active Member Full Member

Apr 18, 2022
    Do not say that, dont you dare also bring up the 2 times he rocked mayweather or the ivs mayweather used pre fight to hide his steroid use

box33 likes this.
  6. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    Let me tell you a little secret, which is in no way a secret:

Floyd took PEDS.

Shane beat Marg, and it was a great performance by him. But he was still badly faded. And he drew to Mora after and never won a big fight again.

Was Canelo feared?

He’d beaten hardly anyone and could barely beat Lara and Trout.

Floyd isn’t TBE.

Unless it stands for:

To Be Educated.

Jackstraw likes this.
  7. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    I think you’ll find that he accepted what Floyd deemed acceptable, but Floyd then reneged on the deal.

I think you’ll also find that Manny eventually agreed to every testing demand, until up to the day of the fight, yet it still took a further 18 months to happen.

“Thanks Floyd for cleaning up the sport”

Haha!

The same Floyd who was CAUGHT taking PEDS HIMSELF?

You guys are too much.

“I was so severely dehydrated, I needed that IV in secret”

Ha!

When are you having the operation to remove your tongue from Floyd’s anus?

8. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    Lol no you didn't.
    You didn't answer anything. Answer them directly you haven't done so. I'm not disputing Floyd went up weight classes. And yes he absolutely was a welter look at the size of him in ring compared to his opponents. And he didn't "conquer" any weight classes. Where's the multiple unificatiom and becoming undisputed?

Hatton regardless of his natural weight performed best at 140lbs. And we all saw his poor peefrormance, arguable robbery at 147lbs against mediocre Collazo. Again answer directly:

Was Hattons best performances at 140lbs? Did Hatton move up to 147 and arguable lose to Collazo then move back down to 140lbs for two fights? Did Mayweather then not drag Hatton up to 147lbs? A weight he didn't perform at. If you can't answer these directly then it's an admission you don't have an answer.

Oh cool. So you want to use context. He was 39yo ffs. He was clearly past prime and was considered it at the time and he almost sat Floyd on his ass. His win against Margarito was his last hurrah. He went on, immediately after, to consecutively draw to Mora, lose to Pac, and Canelo. Consecutively.

Also, where's your excuses/"answers" about OLDH? He was certainly past it at the point Mayweather fought

Don't make me school you on almost everyone of his cherrypicked opponents

9. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    You're high if your don't think pbf was mentally tough. The guy refused to fold in the ring and had alot of boxers beat mentally before they even entered the ring. Do you know how mentally tough you have to be to walk into arenas time and time again with everyone in there against you , yet you rise to the occasion and shut them the **** up??? Do you know how hard it is to win as many fights as he did and not have a hiccup?? Not even getting dropped in 50 fights??? You don't get to be where pbf was by being mentally weak you're way off base here.

What pbf didn't want is to be cheated and you're confusing the two. Boxing is a small community and people talk and see things they know when something is off. Pbf simply wanted a clean fight and wanted testing to be given to both men to ensure it. Pac didn't and he ran off, while pbf was left holding the bag and taking the blame.

Pbf was A side he did what others did to him before he became A side. Pac and other fighters have done the same so stop with that nonsense.

10. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    More fantasy waffle Pimp.

All you have is a video of Roach saying that if they’d have responded differently at the time, that the fight may have happened sooner. That’s all you have.

Yet I can prove that that categorically wouldn’t have happened.

Because:

Even when Manny eventually agreed to EVERYTHING, the fight still DIDN’T happen.

We can look back with hindsight, but they couldn’t have done anything to have gotten that fight signed.

Manny backed down in public, and gave Floyd the number of cut off days which Floyd had deemed acceptable.

Floyd made Manny relent, and he got his wish.

Yet the fight still didn’t happen.

So nothing they’d have done would have been sufficient.

Now:

Are you going to admit the following things:

1. Floyd was the one who was guilty of taking PEDS.

2. If Manny had been caught with an illegal IV with a BS excuse, you’d have gone absolutely crazy.

box33 likes this.
  11. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    Yeah?

Come and refute this:

Floyd was caught taking PEDS, which purposely wasn’t disclosed to the NSAC, until THREE WEEKS AFTER THE FIGHT.

Come and refute this.

I’ll wait.

12. Ducklerr

Ducklerr Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 1, 2015
    Pair of PED heads. But if you want to bet the shed against the spread, Floyd was always the better PED head, head to head.

13. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    Oh, you like excuses?

Fine.

How about this one:

Little Floyd took an illegal IV in secret, because he was so severely dehydrated.

Ha!

How’s that for an excuse?

14. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    The truth hurts you.

After years of slandering Manny, Floyd was the GUILTY one.

15. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    I'm sure he drank water or Gatorade first. An iv helps with recovery better than water or Gatorade. That's what you fail to realize. I've already told you I know pro athletes who do ivs for recovery it's very common. You're dinky trying to find something sinister there when it wasn't there to begin with because you like pac more.