Patrick Kinigamazi vs. Jordan McCrory RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Dec 13, 2018.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Grüezi Mitenand! :thumbsup:

Live stream:
    This content is protected

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Yoann Bernard Kongolo vs. Miloslav Savic, 8 rounds @ super middleweight

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    New link:

4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Apparently before the main and co-main they have a white collar (semipro) filler bout.

5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Patrick Kinigamazi vs. Jordan McCrory, 12 rounds @ super featherweight

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    New link:

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 1

Kinigamazi pumps out a high left jab and McCrory parries with his own left, shooting into Kinigamazi's outer wrist after moving clockwise a few degrees past his flank. A few tie-ups in the middle of the ring as each man whips his left arm in a hooking motion around the other's nape. McCrory defending well, but the majority of his counters are thrown loosely, caught on the guard of the more aggressive Kinigamazi.

10-9 Kinigamazi

8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 2

Kinigamazi darts in, jabbing at the head. McCrory is keeping outside (with a seemingly very large ring to accommodate him), flitting around with a quick lateral gait, often barely alighting on the canvas while skimming the surface of Kinigamazi's guard with his own counter jabs. Kinigamazi pressing but unable to effectively close the distance until he sells out and rushes forth with a left hook lead behind a shotgun right hand feint, which creates an opening and lets him bang McCrory flush on the jaw. Only solid punch of the round between them, honestly.

10-9 Kinigamazi

20-18 Kinigamazi

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 3

Kinigamazi starts to dial in a nice 1-2, hurting McCrory as he tags him up on either temple in pursuit. Standing arm-bar (perhaps intentionally entangling and yanking Kinigamazi's shoulder joint from socket) then a low blow from McCrory and the crowd voices their displeasure, although the ref declines to give an official warning. Kinigamazi now lunging in with power shot leads, cracking McCrory on the face but also walking into some flush backfoot/pivoting check hooks. McCrory executing the punches well but for the lack of planting his feet, allowing Kinigamazi to keep walking through and punching through all of them. McCrory uses quick feet to scurry in a wide spiral outside having given up on damming the flood of Rwandan-Swiss fury.

10-9 Kinigamazi

30-27 Kinigamazi

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Kinigamazi fighting like he wants a KO despite having only registered 4 in his 31 previous outings (and McCrory - with four stoppage victories also, in 21 contests - having been stopped just once)

11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 4

Kinigamazi is leading with big left hooks and looping rights around the guard on the other side as McCrory starts to sway that way instinctively - directly into the path of the latter, to avoid the former. McCrory now buzzing about the perimeter, twitchy, full of nervous energy, putting out light counter jabs into the air or grinding his knuckles against Kinigamazi's like a mortar & pestle. Kinigamazi now threading in some front-foot body stabs, downward from his chest into McCrory's waistband like chimney-flue brushes.

10-9 Kinigamazi

40-36 Kinigamazi

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 5

Kinigamazi switches his stance a couple of times on the forward march, doing a bit of the Dempsey/GGG shift. McCrory is getting opened like a can of beans - with some difficulty, but the more Kinigamazi turns him around, cranking up the pressure, with his primary tools being hooks once he batters down the guard with jabs, the closer he gets to spilling the contents within. McCrory now clinching him up quite a bit, when not taking wide straight backward steps and throwing desperation go-away 1-2s.

10-9 Kinigamazi

50-45 Kinigamazi

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 6

Kinigamazi now mostly favoring southpaw, winging big anti-aircraft missile lefts from the rear hip into the McCrory's third eye behind a fluttering right jab to first blind him. McCrory is getting hurt and initiating timely clinches, sometimes masking his intentions until the last second by flurrying his way inside. BIG left uppercut & right hook combo by Kinigamazi at point blank, smoothly dodged by a swiveling and pirouetting (but knackered) McCrory, who then plugs a couple of nice body shots. Pretty sequence for the Brit in the last ten seconds, but too insurmountable a hole already to drag the frame's point differential in his favor.

10-9 Kinigamazi

60-54 Kinigamazi

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 7

Kinigamazi slams McCrory with a big right hand dropped like a battle-ax from above while they separate from an early clinch. Kinigamazi jumps in with right hooks, clattering against the back of McCrory's left fist and sending it ricocheting back into his own face. Kinigamazi's stuff is largely blocked and yet he is loading up heavily enough (and physically strong enough) that he's doing some damage with each blow all the same. McCrory is using lots of jab-feints as excuses to clinch.

10-9 Kinigamazi

70-63 Kinigamazi