Paulie Is A POS—Just SPAT In Artem Lobov's Face!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, May 20, 2019.

1. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    As a boxing fan I am glad that Paulie is standing up for our sport. A lot of these MMA fans **** on boxing all the time and the McGregor fan boys are some of the worst. Conor's team did Paulie dirty and I hope Paulie makes this Lobov clown pay for his disrespect to boxing. There seems to be a lot of sensitive fans on here who get upset about threats and pushing shoving spitting which tells me that you have probably never been in a real fight in your lives.

2. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
  3. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Actually paulie is tough as **** feather fisted knew he had no chance to ko his opponents let alone hurt them and still became a world champ took a brutal beating against cotto got his jaw broken in that fight and didnt quit. You can say alot things about paulie but not tough isnt one of them.

4. bruce_keyes

bruce_keyes Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 9, 2008
    As bad as Paulie is, he should be able to handle Lobov, who is absolutely terrible... no defense, very predictable... Paulie should just box him and not get too emotionally caught up like he is now, and he should win no problem.

Badbot likes this.
  5. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Paulie's so desperate to remain relevant and for that red panty night against Sugar ''Money'' Mac. It's like he's playing a part in a movie in his own mind and it's beyond cringe worthy to witness, especially given his age. I bet he watches an episode of The Sopranos before these press conferences to hype himself up. Lobov knocked 4 or 5 of his last opponent's teeth out and if he does the same to Paulie it might be the one thing that forces him to keep that big mouth of his closed.

6. critix

critix Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 9, 2012
    Im with pm... cant stand mcregor and his nut huggers

velagod, POTUS and MidniteProwler like this.
  7. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Spot on. Met a lot of dudes like him except Paulies hands must be respected as a professional fighter but you can clearly see hes very insecure and trying everything he can to be relevant. Its like he got a taste of fame with the Conor spar and he craves more. Its quite pathetic.

IsaL likes this.
  8. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    He looks like a cutting floor reject from A Bronx Tale lol

9. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Brave Paulie, really brave.

Knowing security were there to stop him getting choked out, spitting at a man is nothing short of despicable regardless of circumstances.

What was all that "I warned you, I warned you". Embarrassing, No Paulie you said if he points again you'd slap him, you spat like a disgusting animal.

I personally believe Paulie has cracked up, the more he speaks the more I believe he is brain damaged.

10. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Fortnite is possibly the gayest thing ever.

UnleashtheFURY and Pimp C like this.
  11. Ironmanmt

Ironmanmt Member Full Member

Apr 23, 2019
    I am all about boxing and could care less about the UFC but Paulie is a piece of **** that needs beat half to death. Spitting on someone is the ultimate disrespect. Let's hope Lobov puts Paulina's nose on his cheek and gets the W.

12. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    For once I agree with you

13. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Exactly, I hate paulie but without a doubt he's a warrior

Pimp C likes this.
  14. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
  15. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    That's where we spit, we spit on the trash. Paulie warned Lobov several times to not point his finger at him. Lobov is lucky he didn't get slapped, last time Lobov got slapped.

Somachenko, MidniteProwler and Pimp C like this.