Pavlik's future

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by bigeddie27, Sep 30, 2007.

1. bigeddie27

bigeddie27 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 7, 2007
    this is what i think pavlik should do if he rematches JT and, hypothetically speaking, beats him (I am going to pick JT btw on the rematch)

he should fight chad dawson and take a light heavy title. He is already the undisputed middlewwight champ, and i really think he could smash dawson. After that - Calzaghe/Kessler winner. what do you guys think, Pavlik vs Dawson, who would win?

2. Club Fighter

Club Fighter Boxing Addict banned

Oct 12, 2005
    Pavlik don't want no parts of Dawson . . . but any way that's two weight classes away. I just wanna see Dawson Calfaggy . . . Slapper.

3. doublesuited

doublesuited Taylor TKO2 Pavlik Full Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Pavlik's future is when he faces a fighter with a hint of defense, he'll be exposed.

Hopefully, Winky shuts up his big mouth.

4. bigeddie27

Apr 7, 2007
    dude, i am talking about what is best for pavlik's career here. I think he has a real good chance against dawson and that would make him so much money it would not be even funny. ****ing guy out of nowehere, OH becomes undisputed middleweight champ and then a champ at light heavy with a showdown with bernard for undisputed. Then after that Calzaghe for 'the battle of the white-boys' (or Kessler if kessler wins which i think he wont). And yes, if that fight happened they should title it that.

5. doublesuited

doublesuited Taylor TKO2 Pavlik Full Member

Sep 15, 2005
    DAWSON?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawson would be using Pavlik's head as a tetherball! Pavlik would be lucky to last 6 rounds.

6. bigeddie27

Apr 7, 2007
    ok thank you for at least staying on the topic.

7. bigeddie27

Apr 7, 2007
    so basically what you are saying is that JT should just give up boxing and not avenge his loss? he did and will get the rematch. Arum wants both fighters to have a in-between fight and then a rematch. Jermain wanted it immediately. god some people take one loss as the end of a fighters career. Thank god you guys werent around when sugar ray was alive.

8. brooklyn1550

brooklyn1550 Roberto Duran Full Member

Mar 4, 2006
    Rematch Taylor at 168 and then stay at 160 to face Abraham, Sturm, Duddy, Wright, Sylvester, Lee, etc.

9. bigeddie27

Apr 7, 2007
    well you said 'i doubt taylor will want a rematch' when in fact he said he wanted the rematch right away. and whats wrong with mayweathers style? hes really the only one who can do it and be effective...

10. the_what

the_what Bolo Punch KO Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Fight Arthur Abraham

11. El Bombasto

El Bombasto Ask yo momma Full Member

May 23, 2006
    Pavlik should stay at 160 until he fixes the holes in his game