People who think Ali would be able to compete with the tall-superheavyweights

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Jackomano, Jun 8, 2017.

1. JoffJoff

JoffJoff Regular Junkie Full Member

Jan 25, 2017
    No, I did read although it would have been better with a little more coherence and less of the petulant, hormonal "I don't care" nonsense. The late, great GALVATRON had you pegged son.

GALVATRON likes this.
  2. JoffJoff

Jan 25, 2017
    @SmackDaBum - Great post, the purest of ether to the opposing side.:clap:

3. Clinton

Clinton Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Steve Cunningham, who was a light puncher at cruiser and wasn't even the best cruiser in the world when he was on the go, dropped undefeated giant heavyweight Furey. Cruiserweight Evander Holyfield beat prime super heavy Riddick Bowe. Past prime Holy gave prime, and one of the greatest ever, Lewis all he could handle in their 2nd. But Ali couldn't compete with guys like Povetkin. This thread is the Twilight Zone.

Loudon and Jackomano like this.
  4. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Shoving your head down to someone else's ass is the clear sign of butthurt after getting owned, so I feel your pain kiddo.

5. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    It should come as no surprise that his fool has been brainwashed by the HW Blog. Nobody who knows the sport ever read that and took it seriously.

Somewhere in that website claims Mormeck would be one of Ali's best wins. Not prime Mormeck , the shot to bits Mormeck that fought Wlad no less. The reason being was solely because that Mormeck weighed in at the heaviest of his career.
    The narrative of that blog is size and weight win fights , not skills. . But really its only an Ali hate blog as the Australian who runs it has a vicious hatred for the man. He posted here in the past and was laughed off the forum.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    Loudon likes this.
  6. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Kind of mirrors you and your obsession with Wladamir Klitschko..

- Viscous and unhealthy amount of irrational hatred for Klitschko
    - Regarded as a joke by the majority of the forum

7. JoffJoff

Jan 25, 2017
    I think it is obvious who is put out between us but whatever makes you feel better.

8. SmackDaBum

SmackDaBum TKO7 banned Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    It's the other way arround.

You like so many others are a brainwashed idol worshipper. The creator of heavyweightblog.com is a free spirit who dares to challenge the old dogmas of boxing society - more like a religion today.

heavyweightblog.com give us hard cold facts. The site is vastly underrated here. Even before I got to the site, I was a critic of Ali due to average heavyweight size of the era. But when I found out Heavyweightblog.com it simply took me to the next level in terms of facts, stats and so on to back it up.

I knew Ali was overrated, but I didn't know how underrated Wladimir truly is. If not for the heavyweightblog.com I most definitly wouldn't have even known untill very recently... If at all...

Before I got to the heavyweightblog I thougt that Vitali were the superior Klitschko, but the site showed me why not:

Example 1: Both Vitali and Wladimir are prone to cuts due to their prominent eyebrow ridges. It cuts thru the skin if punched.

Vitali is a good boxer, but he's also an excellent predator of the small heavyweights due to his sheer size. That low guard lean back style works against smaller men. But against boxers of equal size and strength, it becomes a big weakness. (Lewis-Vitali)

Example 2: Heavyweightblog also explained why Wlads chin was underrated (long before Wlad also proved that to be truth in the joshua fight - Even haters admits it)

He also said that Vitalis chin was a bit overrated.

It's not an Ali-hate-site. It's a blog about stats and facts. comparing past eras with new. Analyze the evolution of heavyweight boxing...

And for the matter: Size do beat skills. Just as it should.

heavyweightblog.com clearly showed that very same facts considering Ali's career... Ali outsized his competition more than Wladimir...

James Smith likes this.
  9. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Ali with no actual fight in itself showing why, beats everyone now ? ...And Usyk becomes a threat to SHW PROVEN( even before he fought Wlad even though you had beer goggles and couldnt see that) Joshua and the top guys with no actual fight at even CW to suggest that in the PRESENT time? And you claim others dont know anything about boxing? After the Wlad fight do you still think Usyk puts up a hard fight let alone beats him ? lol

James Smith likes this.
  10. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Heres the winner i saw.....^^^^

You do realize that 15 round fights LESS punches were thrown right? IF we had 15 rnders today guess what ? The fighters train for 15 rounds and pace slower punch counts bc then the championship rnds become 12 to 15 you nimrod,also if HW's were to fight guys of yesteryear that were much smaller that weight advantage wears them down more than not bc the smaller man carries the heavier load in the ring when a smart fighter uses that to his advantage........BOXING 101 AGAIN . :headbash

11. Lady Girl

Lady Girl Kneel Before Zod! Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    prime ali was way better than the fighters today

he would dance around these fools

then knock them out

12. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016

Ali would be as effective as this clip with most guys post 70's with trying that and relying on that.He would also have to below 215 because WE can see he doesnt have that footwork at a heavier weight.

This content is protected

13. theanatolian

May 2, 2015
    What's the matter galvatmoron? Got owned on your alt and now testing your luck with another account?

And what the hell are you talking about? Show me the last HW title bout that fighters threw more punches per round than Ali/Fraizer 3. Show me the title fight where Wlad, AJ, Fury, Wilder threw more punches per round than did prime Marciano. I'll wait.

14. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Ali competed with and beat super-heavyweights like Foreman and Liston....

15. theanatolian

May 2, 2015
    Yes, so do Larry Holmes, Mike Tyson and George Foreman. And It's called fantasy match Up for a reason you peabrain. There's never an "actual fight in itself" showing why. You make your predictions based on what you see in their respected Times.

And I'm not sure what the **** were you trying to say in the second pile of garbage but I NEVER Said Usyk beats AJ. I said that he'd become a top HW, which. How did you take that as "he beats Joshua"? What kind of a moron are you?

Your posts display the very definition of swinging for the fences like a ret@rd.