Peter Enrique Quillan vs. Alfredo Angulo López & Thomas Dulorme Cordero vs. Terrel Williams RBR.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Sep 21, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Did anybody else notice all the conspiratorial whispering between Sam Watson (aka Haymon's consigliere) and Quillin in the immediate aftermath?

Can we surmise it went something like, "don't worry, Pete, next time we're going to cook the scorecards for you....assuming your ass can stay upright for another 10 in the rematch? :dunno Trilogy means dollars, son, don't let us down.."

pacas, Chuck Norris and CST80 like this.
  2. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    I did. I was actually going to comment on here about how pissed he looked after they read the results. He was really giving Quillin the stinkeye, with that, Jesus man, what a disappointment, how could you **** this up look on his face. Right after the decision was read. But I got distracted by boasting.:lol:

Diddy and Chuck Norris like this.
  3. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Just to say both quillin and angulo are totally shot and need to retire immediately.

pacas likes this.
  4. klion22

klion22 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 4, 2007
    Quillin is completely shot. He wasn't a twitchy guy even in his prime but now, he moves like a old grandpa. He should've easily beaten Angulo by pot shotting from the outside but he just backpedaled 90% of the time. Glad Angulo won the fight. It would've been bull**** had Quillin gotten the decision.

5. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    This content is protected

Badbot likes this.