PORTABLE SPEED BAG-EZspeedbag, WHO'S SEEN THIS

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by AnTalerico, Jul 1, 2015.

1. AnTalerico

AnTalerico New Member Full Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Saw this on Sherdog its a portable speed bag that fits in any doorway you also can do pull ups on it. Its called the EZspeedbag its on youtube. Anyone see it? I'm thinking that it might be a great circuit doing rounds on the speed bag supersetted with pull ups

2. AnTalerico

Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  3. aaalbert

aaalbert Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 15, 2015
    First time seeing it but it looks pretty cool and easy to set up.
    Wonder how it holds up or how long it will last.

4. viru§™

viru§™ Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 28, 2007
    People still waste money on speed bags?

5. Speechless

Speechless Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Seems like it might spark interest among wannabe boxers or those who want to supplement a real fitness program. But extremely limited in what it can do for anyone who's half-serious in the sport. Have you tried test marketing your product to actual boxers, and let them try out actual models? What feedback did you receive?

I don't know if actual boxers should be your target market. Perhaps marketing towards executive types, or those interested in boxing inspired workouts but not serious athletes. I can see it generating a lot of interest in non-competitive types. The same way Randy Couture's 'Tower of Power' might be a hit among UFC couch potato types, but you'll never find a Tower of Power in any serious MMA fighter's home.

Good luck marketing your product.

6. AnTalerico

Jun 30, 2015
    its not my product, the guy who made it is a boxer, just thought it looked kool and wanted to share

7. viru§™

viru§™ Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 28, 2007
    So you just felt the need to join multiple forums and create the exact same post on them as well? :think Nothing to do with marketing a product of course.

8. Speechless

Speechless Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Now you're just making yourself look stupid, and insulting our intelligence in the process.

I gave you some good free advice. Now go away and try to learn something from this experience.

9. TinFoilHat

TinFoilHat Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2013
    LOL. It's def your product. You just joined a forum to talk about it? ya right.

Also doesn't anyone else think that in between a doorway is kind of a tight space for a speed bag?

I even noticed in the video the guy never did the classic two hand move on the bag....

10. AnTalerico

Jun 30, 2015
    wow tough crowd...anyway originally I was thinking of circuits where you would to 2 rounds on the speed bag then a set of pull ups and I was looking for peoples thoughts on this type training, thus a forum where people discuss training.....lol I didn't expect such angry responses...

11. Misfit

Misfit Unregistered User Full Member

Sep 16, 2014
    I think it’s a pretty good idea. I travel for work and can only shadow box in my hotel room so much. Sell it on Amazon and people will buy it.

12. Cafe

Cafe Sitzpinkler Full Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Yeah, this forum ain't easy lol that's for sure. Many people have said that :lol:

13. AnTalerico

Jun 30, 2015
    wow, a real pesky virus!...chill bro, you have over 4000 posts, forums are for everybody, what are you the Internet Police? Relax mate!

14. Mr.DagoWop

Mr.DagoWop Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2015
    I've seen his posts on other threads, he gets butthurt on all of them over nothing.