Post your scorecards of Bivol vs Canelo

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lordlosh, May 11, 2022 at 1:42 AM.

1. James Hudson

James Hudson Active Member Full Member

Jul 30, 2018
    I like ur style...lol

2. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Says the guy that in the RBR explained that Canelo is leading 6-5, and scored dominant Bivol rounds for Clenelo, lol.
    Maybe look at you before pointing fingers, h?
    There is plenty of posters here, who never put bias when scoring a fight, no matter of fighters name.
    And people don't like Clenbuterolos, because he is a drug cheat disgrace that give short camps to his opponent, is always cherry picking and stecking the deck in his favor. Always look for the right fight at the right moment.

Your boy was schooled.
    Lost 0-12 every single round. Anyone can only make a case for him winning the 4 and 9, even this round was more of a 60-40 % in favor of Bivol.
    The guy was simple humbled !!!

CST80, JunlongXiFan and Jackman65 like this.
  3. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    No, just maybe don't defend the judges when you don't agree with them.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  4. tealt

tealt Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    How much does 1 really effective punch negate clean landed punches? From what I have heard having a punch that is also effective serves as more of a tiebreaker of sorts if the round is really close. There really isn't a formula so judges are left to themselves to decide. All of the first 4 rounds have been given to Canelo by someone on this forum at some point in the posted scores. That tells me maybe the first 4 rounds were possibly close.

5. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    It wasn't just 1 punch. But in a close round, big uppercuts win rounds, especially when they are near the end of the round. Punches like that leave a lasting impression on the judges.

uranage likes this.
  6. Curlew

Curlew New Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2020
    I scored the 9th and I think the 4th for Canelo, for 118-112. There were a couple of very difficult rounds to judge, which could maybe have gone either way and I wondered if I was giving them to Bivol because of bias. But I can't see anything worse than 116-112 for Bivol, and I think if you scored the fight that way then you probably weren't judging consistently.

zulander likes this.
  7. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Sorry man but no agenda here. Canelo gets a lot of unjustified hate and I like him as a fighter and I've even defended you from time to time but he looked like he didn't belong in the same ring as Bivol who I just see as a solid world class fighter not necessarily a spectacular one. Breaking this fight down and trying to find spots of success for Canelo is just a waste of time imo. The top level at 175 is just a step too far for Canelo. No shame in that.

8. SpeedKills

SpeedKills Active Member Full Member

Jan 7, 2009
    2,3,9 for Canelo. 11 I gave a draw, Bivol landed some jabs, Canelo landed some bodyshots.

uranage likes this.
  9. Betyabeatyaup

Betyabeatyaup Active Member Full Member

Dec 18, 2021
    Live viewing: Bivol 9-3
    Second viewing: Bivol 7-5
    Third viewing: Bivol 8-4

10. Betyabeatyaup

Betyabeatyaup Active Member Full Member

Dec 18, 2021
    I disagree, that fight was the main reason why I gave Bivol no real chance against Canelo. He lost rounds and was punched cleanly.

11. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Rounds 4 and 9 for Clenelo.

12. acie2g

acie2g Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 21, 2010
    lol yes fight night after only seeing 9 full rounds I could see the fight being 5-4 either way even tho I had Bivol up, and after rewatching the fight have no problem saying I gave Canelo 3 rounds, but my guy your whole statement for the most parts proves you just a bias person who just a hater.

You don’t like Canelo because he’s a drug cheat(“ (even tho hair test and is more tested than anybody in sport)
    He cherry picks (I don’t know how you cherry pick the #1 fighter in 3/4 divisions but that’s just me)
    Always looking for favorable fights (yet his resume is better than anybody in boxing currently).

So clearly any score from you can’t be taken seriously me personally I really don’t care fighters losing doesn’t effect my day to day I’m not getting paid by they camp and this is sports so losses happen. I’m pretty sure if we posted any individual round I’d do a better and more unbiased job at scoring than you certainly because ultimately while it’s fighters I’m a fan of I don’t care who wins or losses any fight I just want to see a good fight. Y’all running around celebrating this man loss which isn’t surprising because this world preys on ya downfall and praises clout chasers but my question is what are y’all top 3/5 favorite fighters doing??
    I can name over a dozen different guys who are considered too champs and p4p and Canelo fighting bivol even in defeat and more nuts than anything they’ve done in they career!

shadow111 likes this.
  13. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    :clap::sisi1

14. VOXDEI

VOXDEI "BRILLIANT AJ" Full Member

May 17, 2021
    4 rounds of cope before the realisation set in.

15. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Nice try.
    Lance Armstrong was the most tested athlete on the planets, you knows how that ends? He also never failed a drug test ....
    Your fanboy Clenbuterolos was CAUGHT CHEATING, this is a fact !!! You may try to spin it the way you like, but he was CAUGHT, so whatever you said has absolutely no sense, you get it ?

Yeah he cherry picks his fights that suit him the best, and handicap his opponents. He dropped a belt and run scared to death when GGG was still in his good years. He then clearly lost TWICE to faded and out of prime GGG - FACTS !!!
    He was outlanded, outpaced, outperformed in every single aspect.
    Try to argue withat that diva:
    This content is protected

Even Hearn admit he cherry picks Bivol, as Bivol didn't look great in his last 2 fights, this is your diva boy promoter.
    If he wasn't cherry picking he would have never go for Kovalev, but instead to Beterbiev, who is the man in the division !!!

His resume will be dog**** if all of his loses, yeah real loses was counted, like Lara, Trout and twice GGG. No one would take him as the top dog, if he had 4 more loses to his record.

And yeah he is handicaped pretty much every opponent he faced since Floyd, or pick the right momemtn for him, when the guy is already old, and even in the Kovalev case give him a very short camp and b.c. clauses.
    This ain't my thinking, this is what anyone with unbiased mind acknowledge.

As far as the rest of your post i vommited twicde reading it. Nice try but, but it's not me who was with Clenbuterolos **** on his face scoring the fight in the RBR thread, and after the thread.

Also this thread is 100% proof that 99,99% of the boxing people agree with me.
    Most expert had the fight the way i had it, a dominant schooling with 118-110, with just 2 close round, that actually was 60-40 % in Bivol case, but we show mercy to your diva.

There is a reasons the likes you are getting is from people like Clenelobuterols fanatics like Shadow and his alts.

kk17 likes this.