Povetkin vs Vitali Klitschko.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by greenhornet, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Povetkin would **** your whole family.

BCS8 and mirkofilipovic like this.
  2. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    I don't even think a time exists when Vitali over Sasha was ever a sure thing.

Sugar 88 likes this.
  3. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    I love Russia, but hate Povetkin with a passion too, I'm conflicted by this post.:lol: The like is for the pro-Vitali anti-Sasha part, not the anti-Russian part.:deal:

4. JacobEr

JacobEr Member Full Member

Aug 7, 2017
    This is very controversial, Wlad before Steward and after him are two completely different fighter.

Styles make fights, of course i think Vitali would have been favorite but Povetkin also would have had not bad chance with Vitali.

DanielDimov likes this.
  5. DanielDimov

DanielDimov Jabbing all night Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    I agree, in my opinion both Klitschko brothers are very good in controlling the distance and shorter fighters are looking very limited against them.

BCS8 likes this.
  6. JacobEr

Aug 7, 2017
    I agree, especially Wald was good against shorter fighters, with Povetkin he didn't give him any chance if I'm not mistaken, Povetkin didn't land any serious blows to Wlad. Wlad was a stylistic nightmare for him.

DanielDimov likes this.
  7. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Vitali would have knocked Povetkin out.................

8. JacobEr

Aug 7, 2017
    Not sure, probably, Vitali by decision in very competitive fight, Povetkin also has a good chin as Vitali has, stamina, punch and at least Povetkin isn't worse than Chisora. And also Vitali, could be traumatized in fights as happened in the fights with Byrd and Chisora

9. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Povetkin is still considerably younger and is also an active boxer.

10. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Prime Vitali vs. current Povektin would look a lot like Vitali vs. Adamek. Current Vitali vs. Povetkin would look a bit like old Holmes vs. Tyson. Holmes largely outboxed Tyson but in the end his lack of stamina and way over the hill age showed.

11. greenhornet

greenhornet Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 14, 2016
    again, you completely do not understand the point of the thread. you are truly not very bright.

12. chitownfightfan

chitownfightfan VIP Member Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Iron chinned fighter who throws have and R hands with laser guidance system.
    When both arms were healthy in a fight, he never let a front foot fighter win a Rd.
    He was a phenomenal counterpuncher as well, size be damned.

Povetkin would be flustered and start getting blasted coming in.

Either Vitali would stop him.

13. greenhornet

Nov 14, 2016
    none of which has a damned thing to do with anything i said. take a reading comprehension class.

14. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Actually, it does. You said Povetkin is old too, I addresses that. I understand your main point is to do with how it would look politically for a Ukrainian to win a belt from a Russian but this is frankly a stupid example.

Surely Usyk-Gassiev is the fight to go to for that?

GlaukosTheHammer likes this.
  15. greenhornet

Nov 14, 2016
    i apologise, you did understand. i was getting at Vitali having Champion Emeritus standing to help force a fight and political advantages if he should fight and win. most of the people posting simply think i think the fight is going to happen and who would win. it isn't a stupid example. Vitali is a politician. Usyk isn't.

PaddyGarcia likes this.