Predictions for Kovalev-Alvarez Rematch?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dance84, Jan 30, 2019.

Who wins the rematch

1. Kovalev UD

2. Kovalev KO

3. Alvarez UD

4. Alvarez KO

5. Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Greatest Story

Greatest Story ''Everybody Know I Beat him!'' banned Full Member

Feb 14, 2019
    WOW so many people wrote Kovalev off haha. I think there was a lot of wishful thinking.

and from other threads..

thejudochop likes this.
  2. Greatest Story

Greatest Story ''Everybody Know I Beat him!'' banned Full Member

Feb 14, 2019
    This content is protected

:) :deal:

Liquorice likes this.
  3. thegoose86

thegoose86 Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2019
    I don't know about punching his ticket to the hall of fame for beating Alvarez. I actually picked Kovalev by decision because of who his trainer was. I knew Kovalev would not knock Alvarez out without risking tiring or getting caught. I knew if in the first 4 rounds I seen Kovalev try to hurt Alvarez or knock him out he'd not win. Buddy got Kovalev to tap his punches I seen Kovalev go forward with a 3 punch combo that let's be honest didn't look that Impressive but the positioning and timing of Kovalevs feet was impressive the punches were meh but it was more than enough to negate what alvarez would do. Kovalev adding power to his shots but maybe 1 in 3 punches had extra power in them enough to scare alvarez and enough to win. typical buddy. I don't know who else this works with Kovalev should pick and choose.

4. RockyMarciano

RockyMarciano Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 8, 2009
    No wishful thinking here...I'm glad he won. But after the time off and the **** with his trainers and drinking...then the loss to Alvarez who I thought from the beginning had very little chance...I figured he was shot.