Pressure Bursts Pipes — Margarito KO9 Mayweather.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tomato(e) Can, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011

2. Braindamage

Oct 1, 2011
    But the only way to get pressure in pipes is to clog them full of sh!t, which you are full of! LOL

George Crowcroft and Pimp C like this.
  3. Braindamage

Oct 1, 2011
    I was ring side for that ass whoopin! Mosely put it on Margie! Unless you come up with evidence of Mosely being juiced for the Margo fight, you need to be silent on the issue. Margo was caught red handed by the highly respectable Richardson. Margo was never the same after that fight is true, but not because of what "they" did to him, but because his gloves were no longer padded with plaster bricks, which basically reduced him to a walking punching bag. His corner admitted it. Round here, between Normandy and Western what we call palster of Paris, we call a sinnie sin sin...cheeeeeeataaaaaa!,

Oddone and Pimp C like this.
  4. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Im not sure about beating FlIVd but that would have been a very risky fight for FlIVd. Margocheato was big and strong as an ox. He would not have been bothered by FlIVds power at all and the longer that fight would go the more dangerous itd be for FlIVd. He was clearly ducked.

5. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    All depends, is this Margarito with rock hard wraps?

6. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Highly respectable Richardsom ??? ROFLMAO
    That lying POS claimed PLASTER BLOCKS fell out of Tony;s wraps. What happened to them ?? No one else saw them. The CSAC took off like the Keystone Kops & suspended Tony based on Richardson's lies
    When the pads were tested in an independent Lab they were deemed harmless. Microscopic analysis detected trace elements of sulphur & calcium which are both ingredients of human SWEAT!! That's your "loadsed gloves" If it wasn't so serious that an innocent mans career & reputation were ruined by a lying POS & an incompetent Or maybe a corrupt commission
    when asked ny Margarito's reps to produce the pads so they could examine them the reply was," we cannot we do not have them any more they got MISLAID!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah sure If you believe that Ive got a bridge to sell you Cheap. Margarito was RAILROADED!!!!

7. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Tony was blind in one eye from round 2 in cotto rematch YThe Pink Fairy SYILL couldn't beat him He had to rely on his NY doc to stop the fight. Not to sane Tony;s eye but to save the Pi Fairy QUITTING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!nk

8. DonnyMo

DonnyMo Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 21, 2011
    I will always regret not seeing this fight. I guess Floyd MAGA Money Mayweather would win 7-5.

Floyd was in his absolute physical and skillful prime. Margs was a much better version of Maidana.

Make no mistake - Roger, Jeff or Ellerbe would have caught Margs plaster. So dismiss that effect.

This fight had no reason NOT to be made.

9. Braindamage

Oct 1, 2011

10. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Log off youre a nutter obviously

11. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
  12. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Margarito was an animal, but he wasn't half the boxer Maidana turned into.

13. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    Margarito would smoke Maidana. Maidana went life and death w/ Ortiz, Soto Karass, Josesito, and was badly hurt by Broner.

14. HellSpawn86

HellSpawn86 Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 6, 2007
    Holy moly you dug this out of the grave. Maybe we should move on to other fighters. Mayweather's retired, haha.

Glass City Cobra likes this.
  15. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Nah, only two years old - not even nearly the most egregious necromantic act we've seen. :sisi1

HellSpawn86 likes this.