Price is back

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Price is back, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Price is back

Price is back E16 Canning Town banned Full Member

May 31, 2016
    Again soon watch this space.

S.K likes this.
  2. thornpipe

thornpipe Active Member Full Member

May 11, 2016
    I was told well over a month ago he's retired, but no official statement yet. I would be very very supprised if he fought again but that said i thought he fought well AT TIMES against hammer.

3. Gaz8702

Gaz8702 New Member Full Member

Jul 26, 2016
    I hope he doesn't fight again because if he gets another beating I fear for his health

4. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I think he possessed Morrison tonight because he fought just like him.

S.K and N17 like this.
  5. Price is done

Price is done New Member Full Member

Feb 4, 2017
  6. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Why? What's the point?

People are bored of listening to Price tell us he has learnt from his past mistakes, say he is improved, say it's his last chance and people are bored of watching Price beat up Eastern European security guards and then start calling out the big boys and then get beaten up by average heavyweights.

The sight of Price bending over the ropes and turning his back is embarrassing, it's embarrassing for Price, the people watching and British boxing.

I'm sure Price is a genuinely nice person, he comes across as well but he just hasn't got what it takes, I don't want to see him get seriously hurt and I'm sure any right minded person wouldn't want to see him hurt so it's best for all concerned if he retires.

DoubleJab666, Robney, Contro and 3 others like this.
  7. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    I hope he "fights" (I.e. Gets battered whilst bending over and turning his back) again for the sheer comedic value.

lewis gassed and N17 like this.
  8. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Very harsh but funny :risas3:

lewis gassed likes this.
  9. Mc2

Mc2 Member Full Member

Mar 6, 2017
    Price should be back. Actually agree with the guy above. Price fought well at times against hammer. Hammers decent european level. That level at this point in time is too much for price. Step him back learn from the defeat....stay with caldwell...take the right fights at the right time. See how far he can go. World champion looks well out of his reach but can he come back as a danger man. Of course he can. Needs to stop acting like a big pu ssy and start showing that he is this big horrible heavyweight.

So frustrating. Fights nobody them goes in with teper. Fights nobody then goes in with hammer. Can someone pick decent fights for the guy

10. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Price is on his back?

lewis gassed and N17 like this.
  11. RICKY BALBOA

RICKY BALBOA Member Full Member

Dec 1, 2012
    He's been an Olympic medalist and British and Commonwealth champion which is more than most fighters will achieve.

But he's had several defeats now under different guidance whether that be his corner and or promoters so I think he should consider retiring for the sake of his health.

Audley is bothered by headaches just because he didn't retire early enough.

12. Ilesey

Ilesey ~ Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
  13. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Price is simply not suited to the pro ranks and has not been developed at all since he moved from the ams to the pro's. Aside from his lack of punch resistance, and lack of stamina, he has an awful defence (learning none of the defensive moves you need to learn in the pros). His flaws are covered up by the ams but exposed brutally in the pros.

Everytime he has stepped up to anything vaguely approaching European level he has been stopped- 40 year old Thompson twice, Teper and Hammer.

Given the advanced stage of his pro career, his limitations are abundantly clear and now he needs to either stick to domestic level fights or retire. There is no ambition beyond winning some domestic level fights and beating up on some Polish door men.

Does anyone want to see him beat up a couple of Bulgarian delivery drivers, and then once again step up and be brutally stopped yet again? Its not good for him.

PIRA likes this.
  14. Bensub

Bensub Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Should come back on the domestic scene only likes of Dave Allen need the experience.

S.K likes this.
  15. liger1992

liger1992 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 29, 2015
    What's the point. The guy is a joke.