Price vs Allen

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Scissors, Apr 20, 2019.

Who wins

1. Price KO

34 vote(s)
    23.0%
  2. Price Points

5 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. Allen KO

106 vote(s)
    71.6%
  4. Allen Points

3 vote(s)
    2.0%
  1. Special one

Special one Active Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    I think it's more a case of when will Price gas out than anything else. He just seems to suddenly be out on his feet and lose all his senses earlier and earlier as each fight passes. If Allen makes it a high energy type of fight from the first bell I'm not sure Price will even make it past 3 rounds before he's out on his feet again! For me, Price has to let his hands go from the off to win!?

Greg Price and Holler like this.
  2. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    So depressing. How on earth is Price two fights away from a world title fight though?

I am blaming Hearn, Hearn must have said something like that to him.. I BLAME EDDIE.

Hearn is a clown sometimes but that would be beyond a pee take, let's look at Prices recent record..

Stopped by Hammer

Got a decision win against Sokolowski (4-11-2)

Then was absolutely blitzed by Povetkin.

then comes back against Kuzmin and quits on his stool.

Then beat Tom Little via British stoppage, looked to be gassing again in that fight.

Kash Ali via DQ and he struggled in that, gassing again after a few rounds.

and after that let's say he beats Dave Allen.. and maybe some poor top 20 heavyweight because they won't put him in with a Parker or Whyte.

That qualifies him for a world title fight? F you Eddie, seriously F you, Price headlining a PPV event.. nope can't be having that.

Hopefully Dave Allen ends his career.

Unless, it's the REGULAR title, Trevor Bryan was apparently willing to fight AJ, Hearn might have had a chat with Don King and lined up something with a view to giving the winner a possible AJ fight?

Aydamn likes this.
  3. Sugar Ray Sheepskin

Sugar Ray Sheepskin Not An ALT Full Member

Apr 19, 2019
  4. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Allen can't do high energy, he said after the Browne fight that once he brings fighters down to "his pace" he can beat anyone. Obviously that's an absolute load of nonsense but if he tries to bring it down to Stocky Northern Carthorse pace it would probably benefit Price.

Price is by far a better boxer, he just hasn't got the chin or stamina. Against Povetkin there was a split second where he reminded us of just how dangerous he could be, but soon after he reminded us of just how fragile and sluggish he can be too.

I want Price to win because he has had a period in his life where he has been dedicated to the sport, Dave Allen pretty much bypassed the amateurs and has never consistently done things anywhere near professional enough and for me that deserves to be exposed again in a fight where he's the favourite.

5. Sugar Ray Sheepskin

Apr 19, 2019
    :sisi1

6. Manlikesquid

Manlikesquid New Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Big Davey price stealing a living after he gases out like he always does and gets laid out, let's be honest kash Ali was a lucky touch he was gassed there and about to get laid, I may get a good quote off a new boiler off him after this fight

7. Sugar Ray Sheepskin

Apr 19, 2019
    A plumber joke well done :applaudit:

Nob

Manlikesquid likes this.
  8. Manlikesquid

Apr 1, 2017
    Keyboard warrior

9. Sugar Ray Sheepskin

Apr 19, 2019
    No real deal mate, we can meet up if you want clarity?

Snowy1989 and Scissors like this.
  10. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Er, back on topic.......the battle of the ninth and tenth best British Heavyweights, both were supposed to have fought for World titles by now, instead they are fighting to see who is the ninth best British Heavyweight.

305th likes this.
  11. Manlikesquid

Apr 1, 2017
    your getting out of breathe mate slow down

12. Sugar Ray Sheepskin

Apr 19, 2019
    *You're.

#Plank

13. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Man like squid and his long, tentacle like arms really taking the fight to the home favourite sheep skin. Kudos to both men for being brave enough to enter the squared circle. Sefton Park has never witnessed a night like this. The parakeets and rats are totally discombobulated.

I can hear this Ronald Macintosh commentary already.

14. Sugar Ray Sheepskin

Apr 19, 2019
    Better than Sexton vs Cornish, that was a battle to determine the fifteenth best British Heavyweight.

15. Sugar Ray Sheepskin

Apr 19, 2019
    :applaudit:

Here's Johnny likes this.