Price vs Chisora - The winner

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Oct 26, 2019.

1. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Eddie claims Chisora would be a standalone PPV star and Price can sell out Anfield.

Are we really at the point where these fairly irrelevant boxers warrant that?

305th likes this.
  2. stittyb

stittyb Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 9, 2008
    If Joshua loses the Ruiz rematch you can bet your house his comeback (if there is one) will be the winner of this on PPV.

3. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    AJ vs David Price imagine that

4. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    IF and it’s a massive IF David Prive wins and CAN sell out Anfield (again I doubt), well then yes he does warrant that.

however in the real world Chisora wins comfortably, there’s not many big fights out there for him. Fury, Wilder, Whyte are tied up. Usyk is WBO mandatory, possibly against Parker. Him and AJ are friends so I don’t really see that happening. Del Boy’s options are limited. I can only see Povetkin, Ortiz or Joyce as viable options. Do they sell out the o2? Does it do big numbers on PPV? Again I doubt. Chief support to another PPV it will be again for Del Boy.

5. channy

channy Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    If price comes through Chisora which I hope he does, would AJ fancy it I'm not to sure.

Before ruiz burst his bubble you would have believed that Joshua was this one man wrecking machine, I would give price every chance of starching him.

6. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    I can see the following

If Price some how causes the big upset they will put him against Whyte at Anfield as joint headline fight with Callum Smith fighting someone.

If Chisora wins as expected I think it will depend on if AJ wins the rematch with Ruiz. If AJ loses I can see Hearn making AJ vs Chisora which will be high selling good rebuild fight for AJ where he would be the heavy favourite. If AJ wins the rematch then I can see Chisora being put the winner of Hunter vs Povetkin.

7. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    I would be there wearing red supporting the big man but we know and all the scousers know Big Dave is not anywhere near the top level of boxthing. We would all be sitting there feeling like a Southampton fan going to play Man City away next week twice.

8. Trafford

Trafford Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 29, 2018
    Price is made for AJ. Aj struggles with the smaller faster man.

I wouldnt be surprised if the winner of this is either lined up for AJ if he loses or I think Price has been promised to be co-headline on the Anfield bill with Callum Smith. I think its likely against Parker or possibly Joyce if he gets through Huck as have a feeling he wont be with Warren much longer if he doesnt start putting some funds into him.

Here's Johnny likes this.
  9. channy

channy Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Big pricey is going to shock the world.

Keep the faith jurgs!!

Here's Johnny, Jurgen and 305th like this.