Pricing.

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Double J, May 23, 2019.

1. Double J

Double J Member Full Member

Jul 31, 2017
    We are currently paying £19.95 for the dross currently served up as PPV, such as the Dillian Whyte fight coming up, and some of the shite before it.
    When do the prices go up again? And what to? I’ll predict it’ll be the AJ Wilder fight next year, and it’ll be £24.95. Then that’ll be the standard price for the foreseeable.
    This isn’t to go into whether it’s PPV worthy or no, just when does the pricing change if at all. I may have had a vino too many here, and rambling rubbish, just when you look at what you get with DAZN in the states, we’ve really been shafted.

2. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Yeah wouldn't surprise me at all if they charged 24.95 for Joshua/Wilder...

3. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
    I will never pay for Dillian Whyte fight. 10 years ago he is British level.

Fhaggis, NasalSpray and ryanm8655 like this.
  4. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    This is why we need a DAZN sort of model.

I don’t care if it’s Eddie or Frank or someone else who brings it over. It’s much better value.

Wizbit1013 and Robney like this.
  5. Trafford

Trafford Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2018
    I am sure he would of knocked Danny Williams and Scott Gammer into next week

ryanm8655 likes this.
  6. londonboxingess

londonboxingess Active Member Full Member

Nov 30, 2012
    IPTV just cheap and simple solution isn't it, I don't mind paying for cards that are worth but not any of the dross we're getting served up these days

nurological likes this.
  7. sjp17

sjp17 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 22, 2011
    UFC Fightpass fiver a month loads of content.

One Fighting Championship on Youtube for FREE mix of Muay Thai and Kick Boxing plus MMA.

**** Hearn/Warren and thier PPV's !

8. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Have you seen UFC are reportedly buying out PBC. That would really mix the market up.

sjp17 likes this.
  9. sjp17

Apr 22, 2011
    Well White did say he would make some big boxing moves this summer.

I have actually reduced my viewing of both UFC and USA boxing shows the late nights just dont work in with having kids up at 7 or 8 in the morning, and i hate watching a repeat show when its not LIVE.

One FC when i am off work or the free to air british based boxing shows do me but the interest level has gone well past its peak for boxing in general.

10. sjp17

Apr 22, 2011
    I culled Sky last year and only took out my internet deal with plusnet to get UFC and Warrens boxing shows but with all these PPVs and some of the dire shows both have served up with left side beating right side of the bill, i really could give a **** about Hearn or Old Warren's shows.

Joshua vs Ruiz Jr id actually like to see but i aint forking out 20 or 25 pounds for it ! Ill visualize it using the ah erm radio.......lol