Prime, 140lb. De La Hoya beats Floyd's ass!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by KeedCubano, Sep 7, 2020.

Am I right or am I right?

1. **** yeah!

49.0%
  2. Hell no!

51.0%
  1. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Floyd got ran out of the gym by Erik Morales when he was the champ at 130 and Erik was the champ way down at 122. Floyd also got schooled something rotten and TKO'd in the gym by a junkie named Paul Spadaforda and he needed a gift to get by JLC who had already been stopped x 4 at Mexican Level and had Sugar ''Money'' Mac had more than four rounds of air in his lungs he would've been taken to school by a MMA fighter who was making his pro boxing debut too.

Oscar lost all his big fights and to every prime decent fighter he fought and got battered by Edwin Valero in the gym, pulled a no mas against an ancient B-Hop and the fact that he lost to a fighter like Floyd who was getting thoroughly outboxed by a MMA fighter making their pro boxing debut tells you everything you need to know about his level.

2. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    :lol: :facepalm: :eaea:

3. DonnyMo

DonnyMo Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 21, 2011
    DLH was a monster at 140lbs. The guy that beat JCC in 96(?) was magnificent.

Prime DLH vs Prime pristine Floyd at 140 would be a beautiful thing to watch.

4. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    No lies told in my post.:deal:

5. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    Void didn't even want to face Paul Williams. What makes you think your fanboy clouded assumptions are fact? Void never faced anyone like SRL or Hearns. What makes you think he would be above quitting or getting sparked by either?

6. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Who else fought Paul Williams? Did pac? did shane? did cotto? Why is it only pbf you call out here? You should ask the fighters I mentioned why they didn't fight Williams either? Oh but that would ruin your agenda right???

7. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Making yourself look like a spacker is a messing with me? :lol:

8. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    No honestly I don't think anyone at Welterweight wanted a piece of Paul.

Pimp C likes this.
  9. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    hearns couldnt ko mayweather with one of those sweeping long overhand rights? umad.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  10. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Nope! Mayweather true weight class should have been 140 where he still had good power! He was still pretty boy Floyd at that way! Mayweather by UD.

Pimp C likes this.
  11. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Facts lol

Devon and Pimp C like this.
  12. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Just beating the **** outta women and threatening his own kids, huh? That's quite the line you draw.

13. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    i disagree and i dont hate floyd at all. If floyd beat whitaker it would be contraversial

14. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    i put floyd duran pete and pac in the same class but oscar is definately a step down from them. Starting with his non legit gold medal he owes shane mosley and has never givin him any props.

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 31, 2018
    But how is Whittaker better than Floyd? Floyd beat better names held more titles in more weights plus he is the better fighter, he has the better ring IQ, better balance, height and reach, Mayweather found a way to beat everyone and Whittaker may be tricky early on, but once Mayweather figured him out, he would be timing Whittaker, taking advantage of his poor balance and landing straight rights consistently, feinting, throwing off Whittaker’s balance and landing punches , Mayweather was the master of getting people into positions where he could land and making sure they couldn’t he did it all 50 times, why would this be any different? Mayweather ALWAYS loses in fantasy fights but ALWAYS wins real fights, Mayweather could adapt to any style or person and beat them, he is the greatest technical boxer of all time, people can’t admit this because they hate him, I hate him but it don’t make me blind to his boxing ability