Prime Frazier 1969-1971 vs Prime Foreman 1973

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by abdelfadeel, Jun 12, 2014.

1. mcvey

mcvey VIP Member Full Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Tough guy?When did I claim that?
    Being 65 is pathetic? Will you kill yourself when you are 64? Can we look forward to that?:hey
    If someone goes to a Folk Festival, attends the theatre ,and jazz gigs does that make him less than macho?

I never knew that ,you learn something new everyday.:think

I'm sure you know mentally disabled people ,I'm equally sure you spend your days with them in a facility.

You don't need attention? Yet you come back after being banned under the name "I'm Back" announcing your return like some comic book hero.

You really are a ridiculous little man aren't you.:verysad

2. heavy_handss

heavy_handss Guest

65? :lol: I SUPPOSE THAT WHEN WE GET OLD WE ARE LIKE KIDS AGAIN, IT IS YOUR CASE

3. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Are you a double act with" I'm Crap?"

In your case the again isnt necessary, because you've never really grown up:lol:

Now stop trying to win cheap points, off the back of your moronic mate , you're outclassed.:patsch

4. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I've told you twice, if you have a problem with me and/ or think you have something derogatory on me, make a separate thread and I will address anything you care to mention.

Thats three times I've told you now little man.

Are you going to accept the challenge, or just pathetically snipe from the sidelines ?

**** OR GET OFF THE POT!

5. heavy_handss

heavy_handss Guest

of course that i don´t have geriatric age like you, i am 30 .poor poor old man.. i suppose that you have enough with your sad life, you need to feel yourself important talking on a forum. i feel sorry for you, i will not be hard with you anymore . get a nice day little ancient :lol::hi:

6. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I take it that you wont be accepting my invitation to air your grievances and share all the "dirt " you have on me on a thread then?

Why does that not surprise me?

Do you seriously think any poster here would need the assistance of another to illustrate what you are all about?

You do know this is a public forum dont you? If you want to conduct a private conversation with another poster you pm them as in Private Message.Do you understand that now?

7. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I have a wonderful life, with many interests ,I'm comfortably fixed ,and can both read and write English to an intelligible standard.
    Its great being able to make yourself understood .:good

8. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Its called ,"The Lunatics Have Taken Over The Asylum".
    Watch this space for more entertainment after medication time.

9. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    When do the school holidays end?:lol:

10. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    pre-k does not compute to me ,I'm English. 66 in November, do I get a present?

11. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    :partytime:partytime

12. BlackCloud

BlackCloud I detest the daily heavyweight threads Full Member

Nov 22, 2012
    I'm looking forward to seeing how many names disappear when a mod serves an I.P. address permaban :)

13. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I don't know how this works ,but it sounds good.:good

14. BlackCloud

BlackCloud I detest the daily heavyweight threads Full Member

Nov 22, 2012
    I think it must be what finally happened to Tommo ,Glover, Merchants Ghost etc.
    Guy kept making new accounts after his monthly bans then he must of been served with the I.P. ban....no way back after that one.

15. Azzer85

Azzer85 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Azzer got bored of you :ban:drama