Pulev issues chilling warning: "I will brutally beat down coward Joshua"

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by FuryFTW, May 5, 2020.

1. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Id love to be finished and still in line for a 50 mill plus payday on my next day at work

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  2. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Not everyone can be a real G. Some guy can come from the mean streets of Watford, move a bit of food, speak all the patois and be rendered useless by one left hook from a decent but not devastating puncher, but then the curly-haired kid from leafy, affluent Wilmslow turns out to be the real rude boi. Life isn't fair.

3. The Townsend

The Townsend Zeus. Full Member

Mar 21, 2019
    Could you imagine If he did? First round KO. Jesus imagine the excuses for AJs camp.

Stay humble.

FuryFTW likes this.
  4. RB1702

RB1702 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 7, 2020
    He’s flawed like most heavyweights but incredibly flawed? No he’s not. He’s quite a well rounded fighter. Has his issues but not as bad as you’re describing him. He is a two time unified world champion after all.

Wizbit1013 and Holler like this.
  5. RB1702

May 7, 2020
    Glass jaw? Did you see the bombs he took from Wlad and Whyte? Definitely an AJ hater. A fighter with a glass jaw wouldn’t have gotten up from that knock down in the 6th and they most certainly wouldn’t have stayed on their feet from Whyte’s left hook. Behaved

Potwash likes this.
  6. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Look at his screen name ffs! He is incapable of understanding that you can be a fan of both fighters.

Heisenberg, Wizbit1013 and RB1702 like this.
  7. RB1702

May 7, 2020
    Fury fanboys who just spend their time hating on Joshua are the worst. They’ll say anything to discredit the guy even if it’s not true.

Heisenberg and Potwash like this.
  8. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    "Chilling"

The only thing that will be chilling will be Pulev once he's iced by the better boxer.

RB1702 and Oreet Cha! like this.
  9. navigator

Nov 5, 2017
    Seldom do the outcomes of fights boil down to luck, and Ruiz-Joshua I was no exception. Joshua went on the offensive, Ruiz kept his nerve, punched with him and timed the more hurtful shot(s). He was outjabbing Joshua in the first two rounds, as well, even before the fight broke out, (not that the official scorecards ever would have reflected it). Joshua did what he had to do for the return bout, reinvented himself well enough to navigate a path around the guy who knocked him out, but that doesn't in any way illegitimize Ruiz' win. He was cleary better that night.

Twentyman and kojak like this.
  10. navigator

Nov 5, 2017
    Are you really a Fury guy, though, or are you burned from your Wilder pick and wary of appearing too partisan this time in case the holy fool makes you eat your words again? You were very partisan in picking Wilder, expressed a certain relish in describing how he would beat Tyson.

If ever there was a fight to have a side on in recent memory, it's this one. If you're on the Fury wagon, welcome aboard and congratulations, you now walk in light. But I expect that you'll again be rooting against Fury, for your reasons (which I won't speculate as to here).

I don't mind saying that I'm very partisan (though I can set that aside from my analysis). I also don't mind saying that this fight is as much a contest of ideologies as a boxing match. For a long time now, I've lent a certain goodwill to Joshua in the hope of one day seeing this moment come to fruition (Fury-Joshua for the full set of heavyweight marbles), but it all goes out the window the moment that contract is signed. Joshua must fall.

FuryFTW likes this.
  11. FuryFTW

FuryFTW Active Member banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2020
    And fall he will, Fury is gonna reign supreme and it will be brilliant

navigator likes this.
  12. lloydturnip

lloydturnip Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Will be a very boring fight.AJ will be all safety first from now on .my god if he lost that would cost some dosh !!!!

FuryFTW likes this.
  13. Nick UK

Nick UK Active Member Full Member

Dec 2, 2019
    Well I just hope that if Fury loses the people talking the talk now will be humble in defeat.
    No 'lucky punch' 'bad day at the office' rubbish
    Just like when Joshua lost - the best man on the night won
    Joshua v Fury?
    I think Joshua will win.
    It will be a close fight but I think he will knock Fury out mid to late
    I don't believe Fury has the power to knock out Joshua
    I like both fighters and just hope the fight gets made as I think it will be a great night for British boxing and heavyweight boxing worldwide
    Haters can hate all they like but both boxers deserve praise in my opinion

UKboxingfan likes this.