(Punch count)Here is the video for all the deluded individuals who thought LOMA VS LINARES was close

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by FastSmith7, May 15, 2018.

1. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Lomachenko peppered Linares, had him confused, finally knocked him out with a body shot. Oscar's judges are corrupt as Hell......................in order to get a fight, Oscar had to have his judges.......................didn't do Oscar any good after all.................

2. OvidsExile

OvidsExile At a minimum, a huckleberry over your persimmon. Full Member

Aug 28, 2012
    I think that Lomachenko has such an unusual and busy style that many fans can't really follow everything he's doing and just assume that it's all effective. Maybe, it's the weird angles he throws from, or how fast he is, but his fans are definitely not seeing what's actually happening. I'm reading people on here who think that Lomachenko doubled Linares' connects or who didn't give Linares a round, which is patently ridiculous.

3. delboy82

delboy82 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    U clearly haven't watched the post fight interview then. Go on post a pic of loma post fight.

Also quote me quote me where I said the scorecards were close I said the fight was close but the scorecards wouldn't have been. I then said it is possible to have wide scorecards but the fight is still close and competitive. Ie if in a fight a fighter only lands 5 or so more punches every single rounds then he wld win every round but they were still close competitive rounds.

I don't know why I bother arguing with kids. It was a close competitive fight. Loma had a handy lead going into the 10th bit it was competitive. Loma even said so in the post fight interview.
    Is Loma a liar?